Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: 'Hail Mary', De La Hoya Saved Canelo-GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Round 2-3 easy Canelo
    1 Canelo. He through a few combos. All ggg did was throw a lazy jab a few times.

Go watch the fight without your I love ggg glasses on
    Did kid. I along with the overwhelmingly majority of people who watched that fight saw what I saw.

Canelo’s probably won two decisive rounds in that fight.

Comment

Again watch the fight. Only watch rounds 1-3 and 10-12.

And then come talk to me.
      I’ve seen the fight 4 times.

I along with the overwhelming majority of people thought Golovkin won. You can keep trying to spin it but just repeating go watch it does nothing. People know what they saw, a bad decision.

In rounds the fight was close but it was clear. The war as I call it (taking the fight as a whole without scoring rounds) was even more decisive in Golovkin favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

I along with the overwhelming majority of people thought Golovkin won. You can keep trying to spin it but just repeating go watch it does nothing. People know what they saw, a bad decision.

In rounds the fight was close but it was clear. The war as I call it (taking the fight as a whole without scoring rounds) was even more decisive in Golovkin favor.
        God your TERRIBLE at judging. aint no F'n way your watched it 4 times and only gave Canelo 2 rounds.

Im done. quit wasting my time Byrd. YOU fkn suk at scoring fights. You probably counted those 500 misses as connected.

Comment

• lol, 43 or 45 doesn't matter, 3G already won big chunk of green.

Comment

God your TERRIBLE at judging. aint no F'n way your watched it 4 times and only gave Canelo 2 rounds.

Im done. quit wasting my time Byrd. YOU fkn suk at scoring fights. You probably counted those 500 misses as connected.
            I realize you are too stupid to comprehend what I said. I did not say I gave him two rounds. Re-read it moron. If you need someone to read it to you and explain feel free.

And it is you are or you're not your.

"God your TERRIBLE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww.702 View Post
              It may have been but if you watched the recent video of Canelo hitting the mitts, he’s dragging that right leg. I’m hoping it doesn’t affect his performance because he has inactivity, possible ring rust, terrible stamina and surgery on the right knee working against him. I’m going out on a limb here but if he doesn’t get in peak condition in time for the fight, I suspect they’ll cancel it citing injury. Don’t rule that out...
              It was a cyst. Is that the excuse if he loses? a cyst? Come on man

He's got a great chance at beating GGG. There's no need to be making up such lame *****.

Comment

• I’m not a CLENelo fan lame...read my post and troll again.
                Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                It was a cyst. Is that the excuse if he loses? a cyst? Come on man

He's got a great chance at beating GGG. There's no need to be making up such lame *****.

Comment

Did kid. I along with the overwhelmingly majority of people who watched that fight saw what I saw.

Canelo’s probably won two decisive rounds in that fight.

piss off noddy

in 5 of those rounds..... ALL three judges awarded those rounds to Canelo

GTFOH

saying nonsense like that..... proves that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and no idea how to score a boxing match

it looks like someone blindly scored for the guy going forward lol

muppet

plodding forward and missing wildly is NOT effective aggression

ineffective aggression is NOT valid scoring criteria.... defense IS

learn the sport

Comment

then go watch it another 4 times

Canelo won more rounds CLEARLY than Golovkin did

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      piss off noddy

in 5 of those rounds..... ALL three judges awarded those rounds to Canelo

GTFOH

saying nonsense like that..... proves that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and no idea how to score a boxing match

it looks like someone blindly scored for the guy going forward lol

muppet

plodding forward and missing wildly is NOT effective aggression

ineffective aggression is NOT valid scoring criteria.... defense IS

learn the sport
                      Coming from the biggest ****** on this website I take it as a compliment you disagree. Actually you are 1A, the other well known tard Dull Razor also stands with you.

You have Canelo winning. You’re the one who is in the overwhelmingly small minority. But from the GIF you have of yourself I see with those voke sized glasses that your vision sucks.

The fact you expect anyone to take you even a tad serious when you whined like an utter btch about Golovkin before the fight is funny. All you do is obsess about him, you are creepy. Honestly I think you have some in the closet fantasy about him that makes you hate yourself and him.

But again as I said, and we both know is true, you are an absolute loser in life. You aren’t a serious person, you are a hating troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X