Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: 'Hail Mary', De La Hoya Saved Canelo-GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyGE:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    How do you know that's an excuse?? Because you say so. r Your an idiot so why should anyone listen to you Jackass. He clearly said he would go below 160 only for Floyd. I know you you can't wrap your peanut sized brain around that. He said it on air during an ESPN interview. Stop crying about Cotto he paid step aside money to Golovkin to avoid fighting him. Cotto fought Martinez at 159 pounds idiot boy. So why did he duck Golovkin. Why didn't he challenge Golovkin for the Middleweight title at the Middlewight limit. He knew he would get his ass kicked.

I just want to remind you of something.....

when I first decided to sig your stupidity, you DENIED saying it

but, NOW..... you are trying to justify it

you excuse-making muppet loooool

kid...... who could possibly see any glory in pulling the little guys up and dragging the big guys down?

that would be the ultimate b1tch-move

fighting undersized/drained opponents is nothing to brag about you excuse-making fuk-tard..... so who would ever suggest something like that?

do you ever think, before opening your pie-hole..... or is your pie-hole automatically configured to fire out silly excuses without a filter?

you just couldn't help yourself, could ya lol
    Last edited by aboutfkntime; 06-18-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

kid...... who could possibly see any glory in pulling the little guys up and dragging the big guys down?

fighting undersized/drained opponents is nothing to brag about you excuse-making fuk-tard..... so who would ever say suggest like that?

do you ever think, before opening your pie-hole..... or is your pie-hole automatically configured to fire out silly excuses without a filter?

you just couldn't help yourself. could ya lol
      So according to you Martinez dragged Cotto up to Middleweight kicking and screaming.

Comment

fighting undersized/drained opponents is nothing to brag about you excuse-making fuk-tard..... so who would ever suggest something like that?

you just couldn't help yourself, could ya lol

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        So according to you Martinez dragged Cotto up to Middleweight kicking and screaming.

how did you draw that conclusion, from anything in my post ?

fk you're an idiot

Cotto was reaching for greatness, he did not have to take that fight at that point in his career..... and Martinez fought Cotto because he was a HOF superstar who provided him with a GREAT opportunity

for the record, Golovkin REFUSED that same opportunity

Golovkin has never reached for greatness, and he is not a superstar..... so none of those things apply to him

btw, HORRIBLE example..... because Martinez was not too scared to negotiate on weight with a 153lb superstar

oh, and Martinez did not run around for FIVE YEARS saying that he would fight "anyone from 154-168"

if Serg had made that claim.... he would have done it

if Serg had no intention of ever doing that.... he would not say it

you truly don't see the diff, do you kermit ?

Comment

• same **** discussion..... with the same **** posters.....

over..... and over..... and over lol

Comment

how did you draw that conclusion, from anything in my post ?

fk you're an idiot

Cotto was reaching for greatness, he did not have to take that fight at that point in his career..... and Martinez fought Cotto because he was a HOF superstar who provided him with a GREAT opportunity

for the record, Golovkin REFUSED that same opportunity

Golovkin has never reached for greatness, and he is not a superstar..... so none of those things apply to him

btw, HORRIBLE example..... because Martinez was not too scared to negotiate on weight with a 153lb superstar

oh, and Martinez did not run around for FIVE YEARS saying that he would fight "anyone from 154-168"

if Serg had made that claim.... he would have done it

if Serg had no intention of ever doing that.... he would not say it

you truly don't see the diff, do you kermit ?
            Your two faced and have the morals of a snake. You accused Golovkin of dragging up Brooke even though he wanted the fight with Golovkin and weighed as much as G when they fought. Cotto only weighted 153 pounds for that fight. That's OK in your mind because Martinez is your guy. Cotto out loud and in public said maybe I shouldn't pay Golovkin the step aside money I owe him. You defend that. Cut the BS. For some unfathomable reason you don't like Golovkin and spend most of your time on here coming up with creative and absurd criticism in order to discredit him. Your jealous of him it's obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Your two faced and have the morals of a snake. You accused Golovkin of dragging up Brooke even though he wanted the fight with Golovkin and weighed as much as G when they fought. Cotto only weighted 153 pounds for that fight. That's OK in your mind because Martinez is your guy. Cotto out loud and in public said maybe I shouldn't pay Golovkin the step aside money I owe him. You defend that. Cut the BS. For some unfathomable reason you don't like Golovkin and spend most of your time on here coming up with creative and absurd criticism in order to discredit him. Your jealous of him it's obvious.

Brook was a WELTER you fkn tool

Cotto was a HOF junior-middleweight superstar who had already proven that he can punch above his weight

and btw, Martinez had already proven that he would fight anyone, and he had wins over guys like Pavlik/Williams..... Golovkin has never done either of those things

Sergio certainly did not duck guys like Derevyanchenko lol

TonyGE:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 06-19-2018, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Brook was a WELTER you fkn tool

Cotto was a HOF junior-middleweight superstar who had already proven that he can punch above his weight

and btw, Martinez had already proven that he would fight anyone, and he had wins over guys like Pavlik/Williams..... Golovkin has never done either of those things

Sergio certainly did not duck guys like Derevyanchenko lol
                Are you blind? It's obvious Brook is much bigger than Cotto. Personally if Cotto wants to fight at Middle that's his business.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Are you blind? It's obvious Brook is much bigger than Cotto. Personally if Cotto wants to fight at Middle that's his business.

silly casual fan..... FACT: Brook was a welter

his preparation/training/camp..... was SOLELY tailored to 147

he was a welter you hopeless muppet

Cotto was conditioned to fighting at 154 at that point

and Cotto did not want to fight at middleweight, he wanted to fight at catchweight

whereas Golovkin..... he wanted to fight Rosado at catchweight..... AND he was willing to drop weight to fight any other JMW..... but not for the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo

which, yea.... you will not find strange at all.... will you muppet?

Comment

Working...
                  X