Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: 'Hail Mary', De La Hoya Saved Canelo-GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    How you score the fight again??? 14 rounds to 2???

Im serious be honest?
    12-0.

120 for GGG to -1 for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      12-0.

120 for GGG to -1 for Canelo.
      Figures! That's what I thought... Leaving the judging to others next time. FUK you sure you didnt score it TKO round 3?? I mean you did watch it on a sht stream where couldnt make anything out. You probably didnt even have the right fight on.

Comment

• No **** he folded, its either fight GGG and make tons of
        money, or go face Charlos and Derevyachenkos - peds free Clenelo will get destroyed.

Comment

And Judges had it a draw. But I heard if you wish and CRY really, really hard and loud the cry baby gods might grant your wish...So I want to see more tears.
          One of them had it a draw when Floyd shut him out. What’s your point?

Tears? Did a member of my family died or something?

Unless you get a cut from what these guys earn, you be celebrating or crying about their stuff. Chill out buddy, everything will be alright.

Comment

Figures! That's what I thought... Leaving the judging to others next time. FUK you sure you didnt score it TKO round 3?? I mean you did watch it on a sht stream where couldnt make anything out. You probably didnt even have the right fight on.
            The fact you took my comment serious again speaks to your lack of intelligence.

Close but clear Golovkin win. I believe I had it 8-4, possibly 7-5. Canelo didn’t win more than 5 rounds even with all benefit of doubts.

I watched the fight in Tijuana. 200 plus Mexicanos and there was no doubt that Canelo didn’t win amongst that crowd.

Comment

The fact you took my comment serious again speaks to your lack of intelligence.

Close but clear Golovkin win. I believe I had it 8-4, possibly 7-5. Canelo didn’t win more than 5 rounds even with all benefit of doubts.

I watched the fight in Tijuana. 200 plus Mexicanos and there was no doubt that Canelo didn’t win amongst that crowd.
              rounds 1-3 Canelo

10, and 12.

11 50/50

I just gave you 6

Comment

• Hail Mary my ass..they made a deal for a trilogy fight in Cinco de Mayo, giving GGG another 40% so effectively guaranteeing him another 25-30 Million.

I will be staggered if this fight doesn't end in a split decision setting up the 3rd fight.

Comment

rounds 1-3 Canelo

10, and 12.

11 50/50

I just gave you 6
                  Canelo didn’t sweep the first 3 rounds. If someone gave every one of those rounds they gave him every benefit of the doubt. They wanted to give it the him. To get 6 rounds for Canelo one had to give him far more of the “benefit” of the doubt.

Comment

Canelo didn’t sweep the first 3 rounds. If someone gave every one of those rounds they gave him every benefit of the doubt. They wanted to give it the him. To get 6 rounds for Canelo one had to give him far more of the “benefit” of the doubt.
                    Round 2-3 easy Canelo
                    1 Canelo. He through a few combos. All ggg did was throw a lazy jab a few times.

Go watch the fight without your I love ggg glasses on

Comment

Again watch the fight. Only watch rounds 1-3 and 10-12.

And then come talk to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X