No announcement yet.

GGG a COWARD! HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    .!WAR MIKEY! makes a jackass out of himself again.
    Threads like me exposing the coward is what forced the cowards hand to take the deal. Youre welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      if the fight got made its threads like this exposing the coward to take the deal. Youre welcome.
      Yeah sure, now get back to washing my car.

Comment

OP made a fool of himself on this one. He’s not the only one. Too many fans jump the gun and spin things to fit their own narrative.

Comment

Threads like me exposing the coward is what forced the cowards hand to take the deal. Youre welcome.
          For the record...

...are we to believe that you think Gennady read your thread and that it forced him into signing a fight he wouldn’t have other wise?...

Bro, just throw in the towel and admit you were wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            oh wow..he took canelos shots! atg great whiskers on that golovkin! lol

canelo was able to land flush shots on golovkin...same cant really be said for golovkin tho....that might be part of the reason

same logic can be applied to canelo...ggg couldnt hit him...why were people saying he was scared to rematch golovkin?

golovkin blew this...big time...
            How did he blow this? He signed the contract.

What a bizarre take.

Comment

Yea right.. The fight wasn't happening until Golovkin saw this thread.

Comment

GGG a COWARD! HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!

Simple as that. Got the best deal he will ever get, even tom loeffler put the blame on GGG for the fight not happening.

What a coward.
                Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                fakes always make excuses..time flies and the truth reveals that theyre usless

golovkin is becoming a joke
                Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                Absolutely right. If this bum killer fights another ****ing bum after this I swear to god if the other sanctioning bodies don’t strip him it makes boxing look like a joke. Borat needs to be stripped for running like a ***** from a fighter who came off knee surgery and has been inactive for a while ****ing year

Comment

this thread is gold

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    this thread is gold
                    ... the bum killer is gonna kill their bum...

Comment

NSB does it again. Make people look like stupids , this time didnt even took a day
                      :d

Comment

Working...
                      X