Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG a COWARD! HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey. Ass Hole War Mikey. GGG just accepted the offer and the fight is on so shove your coward insult up your ass you good champion hating POS.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      you bore me with your drag on questions.

GGG SAW MY THREAD AND DIDNT LIKE BEING CALLED A COWARD AND INSTANTLY CALLED UP GBP TO MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN.

PS: YOU'RE WELCOME BY THE WAY, ENJOY THE FIGHT.

WAR BOXING FANS
      This actually happened bro. I was chilling with ggg im in astana we had not long finished tag teaming bo**** sister (no 1 ********** in all of khazakhstan)

I sparred naked with golovkin a khazakh custom abel watched on tutting with a stopwatch.

I went on here after a shower, see the other thread. Showed king genad. He looks at me says "is he serious, he not respek boxing. This guy man" I calmed him down and we arm wrestled with a pint of ice cold yak milk to rejuvenate afterwards.

He called Oscar and here we are

Comment

Hahahahahaha sure buddy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Hey. Ass Hole War Mikey. GGG just accepted the offer and the fight is on so shove your coward insult up your ass you good champion hating POS.
          Keep fighting that good fight, I'm proud of you son. #warggg

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            How did he blow this? He signed the contract.

What a bizarre take.
            haha...ya...real bizarre even though he didnt by the "deadline"...nice try tho

hey man...good for him...he had nothing better to do....now hes going to get spanked by the ginger

Comment

i love how people are giving this guy **** when it was reported that loeffler himself told golden boy they declined...from a reliable source.....

Comment

cong**** to golovkin on winning the lottery again......cong**** to his fans for golovkin not letting you down and looking like a complete *****....just hope you guys dont whine about the result this time(but of course you will)

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  haha...ya...real bizarre even though he didnt by the "deadline"...nice try tho

hey man...good for him...he had nothing better to do....now hes going to get spanked by the ginger
                  My pick is Canelo by Golden Boy decision like the first fight. If he wins fair and square that's cool. I'm not too much into the fight I thought the first was pretty dull.

My point is you jumped the gun and it's always the guy you irrationally dislike who's in the wrong every time. You are doing the same with Joshua-Wilder and it appears you'll be wrong on that and you are doing the same with Usyk-Gassiev without knowing about the politics and before it's even cancelled.

Surely you have been following Boxing more than a couple years and are not a teenager, right? Those are newbie/casuals/fanboy moves.

Comment

So much for that theory. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      My pick is Canelo by Golden Boy decision like the first fight. If he wins fair and square that's cool. I'm not too much into the fight I thought the first was pretty dull.

My point is you jumped the gun and it's always the guy you irrationally dislike who's in the wrong every time. You are doing the same with Joshua-Wilder and it appears you'll be wrong on that and you are doing the same with Usyk-Gassiev without knowing about the politics and before it's even cancelled.

Surely you have been following Boxing more than a couple years and are not a teenager, right? Those are newbie/casuals/fanboy moves.
                      nah just started following boxing last week...im actually 12..dont turn 13 till next year!

lolol...jumped the gun? it was reported, from a fairly reliable source, that golovkin turned down the offer.....how is that "jumping the gun"?......

lolol@ you assuming i dont know the politics involved in usyk/gassiev...ya man i had no idea about ukrainian/russian relations! lolol.....you make statements that are even more dumb than the ones you claim i make

and deep down you are every bit just as much as a fanboy as you claim others to be

and i havent heard about wilder getting the contract or it being signed yet(as ive said many times i do hope im wrong cause i want that fight as soon as possible)....

explain to me how one jumps the gun when they go off a fairly reliable source making a report? lolol...its not like i made the thread either man

you sound kind of desperate ...desperate to paint someone a fool

i love how its "the guy i irrationally dislike everytime"...i dislike two guys....really only actually one..i dont even dislike AJ...i do dislike golovkin....i really just dont like how hearn has played this and feel he is stalling(i dont even really have a beef with him either)....you havent heard me say a bad word about usyk anywhere...so i guess its my irrational dislike for him huh?

jesus you are ultra defensive whenever it comes to a guy you "favor"....so sensitive....or is it because they are on the opposite end of a guy you "dislike"? lol...you are just as bad as anyone

anyways..let me know when aj/wilder is signed and sealed...so i can bounce....im a man of my word....im sure that contract is being sent to wilder any minute now

peace scrub

Comment

Working...
                      X