No announcement yet.

GGG a COWARD! HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
    Lost the IBF belt,,,Lost the Canelo fight,,,, what the F,,, !!?!??

If GGG is not fighting Saunders next, he’s getting ridiculed Til the cows come home,,,
    hes fighting charlo or bjs! Book it! still good fights! *** that ped cheat clenelo its all his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Simple as that. Got the best deal he will ever get, even tom loeffler put the blame on GGG for the fight not happening.

What a coward.
      You mean he never wanted to fight besides the fight in September and the fight they agreed to for May.

I think he should agree to the fight at 42.5% Would be a bad to horrendous financial decision IMO. As for being a coward little twerps like you feel safe behind your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        FOH. The faggot who failed the drug test was afraid to rematch Golovkin clean, so he cheated. His dumb ass just miss-timed the period the clen would be in his system and got popped. If you stopped letting Alvarez skull fuck you, your mind would clear up and you could see that.
        i dont even like alvarez lol

he already fought him once clean...and when he proved to be clean he was ready to fight him again...it was lil g playing hardball, going against a previous agreement, asking for 50 percent when even his promoter didnt want that stance

you are the fool...you are too dumb to see who is really killing this

Comment

These Triple Quack fans keep talking about their idol wanting more money. I thought Triple Quack wasn't a businessman?

Triple Quack is a coward ducker, jajajajajajajaja!

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
            These Triple Quack fans keep talking about their idol wanting more money. I thought Triple Quack wasn't a businessman?

Triple Quack is a coward ducker, jajajajajajajaja!
            golovkin over there acting like he has something better to do...lol

Comment

I think Canelo gave Triple Quack brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                oh wow..he took canelos shots! atg great whiskers on that golovkin! lol

canelo was able to land flush shots on golovkin...same cant really be said for golovkin tho....that might be part of the reason

same logic can be applied to canelo...ggg couldnt hit him...why were people saying he was scared to rematch golovkin?

golovkin blew this...big time...
                Don't forget that 90% of people on here thought that GGG won the fight. You make it sound like a Canelo shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  Don't forget that 90% of people on here thought that GGG won the fight. You make it sound like a Canelo shut out.
                  nah didnt say a shutout...but a draw was definitley fair

the only people that will ever see it as "golovkin winning" are the 90 percent of internet boxing board fans....the rest of the world will always recognize it as a draw...thats how history will judge it....not by how a bunch of boxingscene posters viewed it

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    The hater crowd always trying to paint that picture. The public in overwhelming numbers believed Golovkin won. I watched the fight in bar with 200 other Mexicans in Tijuana. It was clear they thought Golovkin won.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      i dont even like alvarez lol

he already fought him once clean...and when he proved to be clean he was ready to fight him again...it was lil g playing hardball, going against a previous agreement, asking for 50 percent when even his promoter didnt want that stance

you are the fool...you are too dumb to see who is really killing this
                      Keep dreaming. The only thing that was proven is Alvarez had a banned substance in his system, prior to the biggest fight of his career. You can make excuses for him, but it doesn't add up. Even if he did eat tainted meat, he and his team are idiots. His trainer cooks for him and is in the butcher business. He knows meat; you don't think they have a handle on which meat is to be avoided? Especially since it is "well-known" that some meat in Mexico is tainted with clenbuterol. And he waited several weeks to enroll in the clean boxing program, after immediately announcing that he would. The guy is supposed to be "the face of boxing". There simply is no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X