Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury may act crazy .....but not crazy enough to step up to Ortiz.

Sooner or later Fury is going to have to put up or shut up.

There is only so much fraud/ Safer Seferi's the public can stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      No chance Fury gets in there with Ortiz. Maybe in 3 more years when Ortiz is more shot than Wlad was.
      Klitschko was never shot, I don't even think you know what that means. He got a boxing lesson from a stronger, bigger man. Wrestling tactics are about 70% of Klitschko's strategy.

Comment

Ortiz should call fury out in the press. He should fly to The UK and talk up the fight. He might be able to bait Fury in.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Klitschko was never shot, I don't even think you know what that means. He got a boxing lesson from a stronger, bigger man. Wrestling tactics are about 70% of Klitschko's strategy.
          He was beaten convincingly by a dude who landed 23% of his punches at a rate of 7 landed shots per round. The fight prior to that he failed to KO Bryant Jennings.

Wlad was toast. I didn't want to believe it but he looked like a corpse in that fight against Fury, and Fury himself was not impressive at all that night.

Comment

No chance Fury gets in there with Ortiz. Maybe in 3 more years when Ortiz is more shot than Wlad was.
            good thing that Wlad spent the two years after that fight becoming a world beater again for AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Ortiz was already more shot than Wlad ever was. The guy has high blood pressure,or doesn't look good without juicing, take your pick.
              I thought Ortiz fought well against Wilder, winning on the cards, threw some decent, hurtful combos.

What he didn't have was any stamina to carry him through 12 rounds, which might be a result of being off the gear!

Testament to Wilder's chin (and that convenient break) that he outlasted Ortiz.

That being said, I'd take Klitschko over Ortiz at any point in their respective careers. I'm not buying that Klit was shot against AJ either, I think the Fury fight was a case of him meeting a bigger man who had a very unpredictable style that made Wlad reluctant to pull the trigger.

Oh and I'm sure there were some very su****ious betting patterns surrounding the Fury fight too...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                good thing that Wlad spent the two years after that fight becoming a world beater again for AJ
                He got knocked out. Just because the fight was competitive and entertaining doesn't mean Wlad wasn't shot. It means Joshua's not as good as you think he is. Pacquiao vs Horn was competitive and entertaining too, but Pac was still shot either way.

(I don't think any current heavyweight is close to the level of prime Wlad, Vitali, Lennox Lewis, etc)

Comment

He got knocked out. Just because the fight was competitive and entertaining doesn't mean Wlad wasn't shot. It means Joshua's not as good as you think he is. Pacquiao vs Horn was competitive and entertaining too, but Pac was still shot either way.

(I don't think any current heavyweight is close to the level of prime Wlad, Vitali, Lennox Lewis, etc)
                  I was being sarcastic since so many people in here think that AJ beating Wlad was the second coming of Christ.

And Wlad didn't even get knocked out. It was a UK stoppage. Not as bad as the Takam one, but still

Comment

Fury better take a few more tune ups. A almost 3 year lay off is a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      To be honest Povetkin could ruin EVERYBODY'S party. Wilder would be the easiest.
                      100%. Povetkin is gonna come in and derail someone's plans - just not sure who yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X