No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    No chance Fury gets in there with Ortiz. Maybe in 3 more years when Ortiz is more shot than Wlad was.
    Fury is just a fat gypo coward tbh...
    Just like his father.

Comment

Ortiz should get the most respect at HW. He's the only one willing and wanting to fight top guys. At least he makes it known that he'll fight them all in a heartbeat.

Comment

Zero chance next ....if at all.

Comment

Fury will never again be able to compete with the likes of a Mr. Ortiz. This is about a perceived Furious resurrection to obtain an extraordinary payday against the unbeatable.

Comment

I cant see it to be honest. I don't think Fury fights anyone out the top 5 guys this year. Hes still clearly massive, and has ****.

Bellew will most likely be the toughest match up he will have this year, if it gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              No chance Fury gets in there with Ortiz. Maybe in 3 more years when Ortiz is more shot than Wlad was.
              Ortiz was already more shot than Wlad ever was. The guy has high blood pressure,or doesn't look good without juicing, take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fury could probably beat Ortiz right now by simply mauling and leaning on him till he gassed out, which wouldn't take long. 60% of the Fury who beat Wlad would play with King Dung like a kid with a cuddly toy. Ortiz is nothing without his PEDs. I doubt he could even pass the prefight medical exam, let alone beat any version of the Gypsy King.
                Not sure what it is that has you people so high on Fury. He is such pure trash. He beat Wlad in the worst fight in the history of the heavyweight division. Fury has no skills, no punch, no anything except height and weight. King Dung will s.h.i.t. all over him.

Comment

Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next...

I bet he bloody does after Tyson's performance last time out! No chance that Fury fights anyone on Ortiz's level in the next year. He'd be easy pickings for any of the top fighters in his current state. Much more work needed.

Comment

Come over and fight joe Joyce if u want a UK dance partner.

Comment

Nobody should expect Fury to get in with Ortiz after his last performance lol. He clearly needs more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X