Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
    Fury is only 29? Wow
    Yeah but factoring in the cocaine, booze, steroids, and fat he's closer to 50.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Would be a decent fight. Ones a has-been. The others washed up.
      Still salty about Fury schooling your hero?

Only an idiot would accuse Fury of ducking Ortiz. He clearly needs more time before taking on a top 10 HW.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Saying that though i think Ortiz completely destroys and derails Fury within 4 to be the first to hand Tyson his first taste of the canvas.
        Fury has tasted the canvas a couple of times. Learn boxing then come back.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Parker is a bum. Real boxing fans know Ortiz would KO AJ, Parker and Whyte so stop with all the excuses. I want AJr to give up them belts or fight Wilder!
          I know you know Parker is a former champ. He fought so hard to get there.
          Your over hyped Ortiz has done nothing for boxing except been KO in 10 by wilder.

Comment

Lmao! I like eubank jr. Hes the only good fighter yawl got right now.. and back in the day all yawl had was lennox lewis.. the rest where all bums.. today.. joshua will be a bum to me until he steps up and fights Doomsday Wilder!
            You don't need to get sleepless nights over AJ, the fight will be made soon and every doubts will be cleared.
            I know you will still have excuse after wilder get KO. That's the kind of fan boy you are.

Comment

Two against one.. nice, as soon as I leave.. yawl two come together like buttcheeks! Lol. Bring it on.. I'll bury the both of u clowns.
              Stop getting intimidated by me... Am not gonna harm you but I will correct your wrong impression.
              Statistics don't lie. That's why we have history.

Comment

Anyone looking to fight Fury now from the top names shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

Parker is a bum. Real boxing fans know Ortiz would KO AJ, Parker and Whyte so stop with all the excuses. I want AJ to give up them belts or fight Wilder!
                  No, that's delusion talking. Ortiz is old and ropey and has never done anything worthwhile in his entire career. All 3 fighters you mentioned would knock Ortiz out. He doesn't have the stamina to last.

Comment

Lmao! I like eubank jr. Hes the only good fighter yawl got right now.. and back in the day all yawl had was lennox lewis.. the rest where all bums.. today.. joshua will be a bum to me until he steps up and fights Doomsday Wilder!
                    There are plenty of British fighters better than Eubank so what the hell are you talking about? Groves dominated him you fool.

I swear you get more ******ed and stupid by the day. What the **** is the point of you coming on here and typing that kind of nonsense? Be gone you prized tit.

Comment

Two against one.. nice, as soon as I leave.. yawl two come together like buttcheeks! Lol. Bring it on.. I'll bury the both of u clowns.
                      There will be no burying with the kind of stupidity you constantly show. But as I say, you're horribly stupid and delusional. It's an American thing. Most of your country is just an embarrassment. You're just one of many of those embarrassments.

Comment

Working...
                      X