No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Wants Tyson Fury Showdown Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    How many times do you need to be told about the AJ/Ortiz situation? The IBF called for their mandatory first so AJ went in that direction to keep his belt.

Whyte is taking on a fresher fighter who happens to be rated higher than Ortiz you idiot.

Why would Fury who is unfit and hasn't been in the ring for 3 years take on Ortiz at this point? To think he should otherwise it's a duck just goes to show how insecure we really make idiots like you feel. You come up with all this bull**** to try and make yourself feel better all the time by failing to tell the truth or have anything reasonable to say. Take your inferiority complex elsewhere you slag.
    I thought I was the only one that know about this 5000boxing inferiority. He is not man enough to face his fears and say the truth.
    He is always bitter about UK fighters especially AJ.
    Am scare he doesn't develop HBP soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
      I thought Ortiz fought well against Wilder, winning on the cards, threw some decent, hurtful combos.

What he didn't have was any stamina to carry him through 12 rounds, which might be a result of being off the gear!

Testament to Wilder's chin (and that convenient break) that he outlasted Ortiz.

That being said, I'd take Klitschko over Ortiz at any point in their respective careers. I'm not buying that Klit was shot against AJ either, I think the Fury fight was a case of him meeting a bigger man who had a very unpredictable style that made Wlad reluctant to pull the trigger.

Oh and I'm sure there were some very suspicious betting patterns surrounding the Fury fight too...
      Agree with everything you said mate. Didnt know about the betting thing with Fury, but it wouldn't suprise me. I think Fury easily outboxes Ortiz now, who wont have the condition to be competitive for long.

Comment

What is your Point?, Wilder beat a fat Ortiz who was a couple of weeks of his 39th birthday, before the Wilder fight Ortiz fought Martz who is a bum who guys like Parker KO'd in the first round but Ortiz took 2 rounds!, Ortiz looked rubbish against 11 fight novice Dave Allen, and even Worse against Malik Scott, even Chisora did a better Job on Malik Scott than Ortiz did!, Ortiz hasn't looked anygood since he beat Jennings in 2015, he even looked poor against an extremely fat and old Tony Thompson who Klitschko had KO'd twice before the first time was 8 years before Ortiz fought him.

Comment

Cant see this fight getting made

Comment

Fury should take this fight.
            Going by Tysons recent comments saying that he would beat both Wilder and AJ well Ortiz is ready, willing and able.
            If Fury is as good as he sais he is then this should be an easy fight for him.
            Saying that though i think Ortiz completely destroys and derails Fury within 4 to be the first to hand Tyson his first taste of the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              How many times do you need to be told about the AJ/Ortiz situation? The IBF called for their mandatory first so AJ went in that direction to keep his belt.

Whyte is taking on a fresher fighter who happens to be rated higher than Ortiz you idiot.

Why would Fury who is unfit and hasn't been in the ring for 3 years take on Ortiz at this point? To think he should otherwise it's a duck just goes to show how insecure we really make idiots like you feel. You come up with all this bull**** to try and make yourself feel better all the time by failing to tell the truth or have anything reasonable to say. Take your inferiority complex elsewhere you slag.
              Parker is a bum. Real boxing fans know Ortiz would KO AJ, Parker and Whyte so stop with all the excuses. I want AJ to give up them belts or fight Wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                I thought I was the only one that know about this 5000boxing inferiority. He is not man enough to face his fears and say the truth.
                Lmao! I like eubank jr. Hes the only good fighter yawl got right now.. and back in the day all yawl had was lennox lewis.. the rest where all bums.. today.. joshua will be a bum to me until he steps up and fights Doomsday Wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Two against one.. nice, as soon as I leave.. yawl two come together like buttcheeks! Lol. Bring it on.. I'll bury the both of u clowns.

Comment

Fury is only 29? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Stiverne..

He was 35-0 and when he was scheduled to go to Russia.

Let’s not act like Dontay flew out of the gates and wanted to fight everyone.

stiverne was highly ranked at the time, don't act like joshua has a lot of better names on his resume, becuase he does not.

let's not act like he had an amateur career, or the guys he was matched with to go rounds against him when he could hardly box were ever able to make it out of round 1.

just for some perspective, wilder only had 20 fights when he qualified for the olympics. lots of those fights were short!

if the guy was so bad and wasn't a dangerous puncher eddie hearn wouldn't have tried to hide joshua behind the atlantic ocean or dillian white. who is the protected fighter, really?

Comment

Working...
                      X