Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, now Hurd can stop trying to duck Charlo.

All that Brook talk was annoying coming from him. Time to back up that tough talk.

We need that unification fight.

Comment

Brook taking baby steps at 154, SMART MOVE! Hopefully Hurd goes ahead and fights Charlo ASAP! No need to marinate! Grill is hot! Throw the steaks on now!

Comment

I'm Canadian and I don't even know this guy! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          This Brandon Cook guy got knocked out by Kanat Islam but somehow he went up the WBO ranking and Kanat Islam went down.
          yeah it's pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
            Wow. All this rah-rah **** about how he was gonna fight Hurd or Charlo, how he wanted that run back with Errol, etc. etc.

When, in reality, Brook won't even fight someone in the top 50 in the 154 division. Instead he fights another feather-fisted, C level fighter. SMH
            #NotAWarrior
            Actually Cook is the WBO #4, and Brook is WBO #6. Of course Brook is also WBA #3, and Kanat Islam (the guy who KO'd Cook) is WBA #2! I would've went with Islam, but we're talking about Brook!

Comment

I remember people telling me this guy would dominate 154 when he was scheduled to fight GGG.

Comment

This is underwhelming to say the least. Never heard of this guy.

I was hoping as this was PPV that there was going to be a good packed undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  To be fair, Brook just needs to be cashed out against Khan.

For me, Hearn actually owes him
                  Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Brook won`t fight anybody dangerous before facing Khan.
                  Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Was a stupid move calling out Hurd and Charlo both are beasts at the weight . Would have got his eyes smashed up again

Who’s title is this a eliminator for ? I’ve never even heard of hook
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Kanat Islam just KO Brandon Cook, Islam was rumored to be the opponent and for what sanctioning body is this 'eliminator' with exactly? I assume it has to be the WBO as Brandon is rated #4. according to the article ; that's the highest classification afforded to Cook among the : IBF,WBA, WBO -- I be surprised if the IBF or WBA would give this the greenlight given Cook is #9. - #11. in the respective aforementioned sanctioning-bodies.
                  ... Brandon Cook in before Khan... well...

Comment

Kells gonna beat this fella unconscious he's to slow with no power

Comment

Originally posted by Reverb View Post
                      Boxing writing basics.
                      The fighter's record gets a mention early on.
                      Not if it needs hiding!

Comment

Working...
                      X