Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Kell Brook will face Brandon Cook in a World Super-Welterweight title eliminator at The O2 in London as part of a stellar undercard for the Heavyweight blockbuster between Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker on Saturday July 28, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    Brook made his bow at Super-Lightweight with a destructive second round win over Sergey Rabchenko in Sheffield in March with the Steel City favourite landing the WBC International crown to start his march to two-weight world glory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brandon cook? Nice one Hearn. World title eliminator?

Comment

the benn rematch will be decent

Comment

To be fair, Brook just needs to be cashed out against Khan.

For me, Hearn actually owes him

Comment

Brook won`t fight anybody dangerous before facing Khan.

Comment

Boxing writing basics.
            The fighter's record gets a mention early on.

Comment

Wow. All this rah-rah **** about how he was gonna fight Hurd or Charlo, how he wanted that run back with Errol, etc. etc.

When, in reality, Brook won't even fight someone in the top 50 in the 154 division. Instead he fights another feather-fisted, C level fighter. SMH
              #NotAWarrior

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
                Wow. All this rah-rah **** about how he was gonna fight Hurd or Charlo, how he wanted that run back with Errol, etc. etc.

When, in reality, Brook won't even fight someone in the top 50 in the 154 division. Instead he fights another feather-fisted, C level fighter. SMH
                #NotAWarrior
                Was a stupid move calling out Hurd and Charlo both are beasts at the weight . Would have got his eyes smashed up again

Who’s title is this a eliminator for ? I’ve never even heard of hook

Comment

Kanat Islam just KO Brandon Cook, Islam was rumored to be the opponent and for what sanctioning body is this 'eliminator' with exactly? I assume it has to be the WBO as Brandon is rated #4. according to the article ; that's the highest classification afforded to Cook among the : IBF,WBA, WBO -- I be surprised if the IBF or WBA would give this the greenlight given Cook is #9. - #11. in the respective aforementioned sanctioning-bodies.
                  Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-13-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

This Brandon Cook guy got knocked out by Kanat Islam but somehow he went up the WBO ranking and Kanat Islam went down.

Comment

Working...
                    X