Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook should just retire, fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Brook should just retire, fighting bums
      Seriously dude?! I swear people post on here for attention Jesus f***ing Christ!

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Brook is a good fighter, to call him a bum is nothing short of ridiculous. Which fighters around today have fought that kind of opposition in 39 fights? The way you talk is like fighters have much better challenges than Brook and do so in fewer fights. That is not the case in todays boxing world. So don't be ignorant.
        So many casuals on here don't know the slightest about boxing nor come close to lacing up a pair of gloves themselves. Ignorance is a light way of putting it, stupidity is more accurate. Brook is a warrior and should be commended for fighting the best, I'm sure should he win a fight with Charlo or Hurd is around the corner.

Comment

Brook has his ways, he fights his fight. That Hearn is another story, no need for me to expound on what has already been said. Cook won't be breaking the budget. I'm pretty sure Hearn got him wholesale.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            So many casuals on here don't know the slightest about boxing nor come close to lacing up a pair of gloves themselves. Ignorance is a light way of putting it, stupidity is more accurate. Brook is a warrior and should be commended for fighting the best, I'm sure should he win a fight with Charlo or Hurd is around the corner.
            yes and then we may very well see british crumpet get on his knees and quit again to either of those 2 men!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Brook has his ways, he fights his fight. That Hearn is another story, no need for me to expound on what has already been said. Cook won't be breaking the budget. I'm pretty sure Hearn got him wholesale.
              Cook is a nobody that is lucky to even be given the opportunity. He should be happy with the peanuts Hearn gave him. He's filling in the Phil Lo Greco role for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                This Brandon Cook guy got knocked out by Kanat Islam but somehow he went up the WBO ranking and Kanat Islam went down.
                WTF how does that happen?
                I suppose i shouldnt be suprised about how these organizations work.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                  I don't know if he is, but in this age of mega diva's it refreshing to see a fighter like Cook attempt to step up in competition and find out for himself...I have seen him battle hard at Hershey a few times, if his career advances he needs to leave the local scene and take on these fights. I am not a Brook fan, so not really concerned about his career but will really enjoy seeing Cook's best effort out there.
                  Listen, I wish him the best... but I just don't think he's at that level. Plus after Ionut Dan Ion and Bizier's performances... I kind of wish we'll look better.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                    yes and then we may very well see british crumpet get on his knees and quit again to either of those 2 men!
                    you just reiterated my point. What a stupid and disgraceful comment, then you again you're probably American so should I be surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      you just reiterated my point. What a stupid and disgraceful comment, then you again you're probably American so should I be surprised?
                      Brook getting on his knees and begging Charlo or Hurd for mercy would be quite disgraceful indeed. Maybe Ingle could throw the towel in before Kell starts bowing down and begging right?

Comment

Working...
                      X