Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Cook eh? Eddie Hearn the saviour of boxing doe.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
      Noone wants any part of the American Chinese Kazak.
      Oxnard California in dee b*tch!

Comment

I'm stoked to see Katie Taylor again!

Comment

Hahahaha. I'm a Brook fan. And a Brit. And I think Eddie, overall, is good for the game. But **** me, I never thought this was a PPV fight in the first place and this card, for a pay per view, is a god damned joke. Absolutely pathetic.

Eddie the $1 billion dollar promoter, money streaming from his @rsehole and couldn't be bothered to put on a better show than this. Shame on you, Hearn. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Brook taking baby steps at 154, SMART MOVE! Hopefully Hurd goes ahead and fights Charlo ASAP! No need to marinate! Grill is hot! Throw the steaks on now!
            Indeed! No need to marinate this one, Hurd and Charlo aren't going to become any popular except if a Canelo fight would drop out of nowhere for some reason.

Comment

Brandon cook? Don’t he play in the nfl for Patriots last I checked lol

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Brandon cook? Don’t he play in the nfl for Patriots last I checked lol
                Haha, good one!

Comment

who's cook? Anyone heard of him?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    I'm Canadian and I don't even know this guy! lol
                    are you in the GTA? Cook has fought at Hershey Centre probably 10 times, have seen him fight there and he beat Steven Butler in Montreal...there is a youtube video somewhere , after the judges scorecards were announced , and Cook won, someone from the crowd threw a water bottle and hit Cook in the head.

Comment

Brook is another Euro bum... spent most of career fighting bums with over 100 losses on their record. This will be his 40th fight and his only top opposition is Porter, GGG, and Spence. That's 3 out of 40 fights that he's faced a good fighter and yet some fans still consider him some elite fighter? Brook talks a good game but then ends up fighting some can.

Comment

Working...
                      X