Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook vs. Cook, Taylor vs. Connor Added To July 28 London Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bum for Brook's record. He has been talking about fighting the likes of Hurd then he ends up with this sack of compost? Hearn and Brook are annoying. There are many 154lbs fighters who could knock him out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Kanat Islam just KO Brandon Cook, Islam was rumored to be the opponent and for what sanctioning body is this 'eliminator' with exactly? I assume it has to be the WBO as Brandon is rated #4. according to the article ; that's the highest classification afforded to Cook among the : IBF,WBA, WBO -- I be surprised if the IBF or WBA would give this the greenlight given Cook is #9. - #11. in the respective aforementioned sanctioning-bodies.
      Its definitely the wretched WBO eliminator.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      yeah it's pathetic
      Totally. If its not corruption then i don't know what corruption is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Brook won`t fight anybody dangerous before facing Khan.
        Why would he risk fighting somebody dangerous before Khan when he is treading on thin ice? Every fight will be crucial from here on out because his eyes can go any time. He is no different than margarito at this point. Everybody who faces him will aim for the eye so yea it’s safe to say that brook is fked.

He needs to cash out quick

Comment

Eliminator??? Wtf!!! Kell brook needs to fight somebody real.. to get a legit ranking at 154.. and the dude he's fighting loss already.. brook has had back to back loses and eye surgeries.. but is fighting in a eliminator? For whose title jaime? Smh.. I don't think the rankings work like that.. you don’t lose and go up in rank..

Comment

Why not fight Islam?

That was the fight to make.

Pathetic.

Comment

I can understand.. Brook quit twice back to back against GGG and Spence so he needs a few easy fights to get that warrior spirit and confidence rebuilt again. But on the flipside, this is the low level of opponent Brook has faced the vast majority of his career.. the two times he stepped it up a level became his two quitting performances! Anyway, not surprising to see Brook face this level of opponent, all things considered, it falls in line with his general career trend doesn't it..

Comment

To be fair to Kell he has fought two of the current top 10 pound for pounders so I kinda will cut him some slack. I think they had already said this one wouldn't be the big one but we'll be looking for something special on the next one.

I suspect next he'll get his Khan or his own show vs Charlo or Hurd etc (which is effectively him cashing out which is fair enough).

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                Another bum for Brook's record. He has been talking about fighting the likes of Hurd then he ends up with this sack of compost? Hearn and Brook are annoying. There are many 154lbs fighters who could knock him out cold.

Comment

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/2835540/brandon-cook-boxer-ice-bucket-thrown-angry-crowd-steve-butler/amp/

Got “iced”

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Kanat Islam just KO Brandon Cook, Islam was rumored to be the opponent and for what sanctioning body is this 'eliminator' with exactly? I assume it has to be the WBO as Brandon is rated #4. according to the article ; that's the highest classification afforded to Cook among the : IBF,WBA, WBO -- I be surprised if the IBF or WBA would give this the greenlight given Cook is #9. - #11. in the respective aforementioned sanctioning-bodies.
                    Noone wants any part of the American Chinese Kazak.

Comment

You can tell it's a ****e opponent when you have to tell people their rankings.

This is a keep-busy fight, absolute s**t! I'm expecting a Khan fight later this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X