Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Why is Bob making all the right decisions for Loma and all the terrible decisions for Crawford?

PAC is already at 147 it makes sense for him to fight there. Is PAC draining all the way down to 135? Or is Loma swelling up to 140 as he looked human against the less talented Linares?

He keeps playing this game and PAC may just pull off the upset on his clearly preferred superstar Lomachenko.

Bobs problem still is he won’t take the money as it’cometh. He desperately wants to control where the money is coming from. Still trying to rewrite a black fighters don’t sell history. Good luck who has sold more throughout history?

He is doing to Crawford what he did to Mayweather. Trying to force Cotto and Margarito to be his next superstars when Oscar was the standard and Mayweather was the break out talent.

Old dogs never seem to learn. Matter fact let’s see both fights. Both pay days (Loma vs PAC and Loma vs Crawford) would offer huge retirements for the torch bearer. Who else does Top Rank have anyway? Old guy needs to get a strong succession plan already.��
    lmaaooo so why did Pac Fight Bradley 3 times and lose to him once? Roach and Koncz gave repeatedly **** firm a Crawford Fight even saying they would need 20 mil to even consider it. Arum would make the fight but he knows Mannys team has already turned it down several times BEFORE crawford was a welter. Now he sees Pac making his own fights ven matthysse so if Bob knows he won’t fight Crawford he at least wants to get the to cut passed down to Loma.

Comment

I don't want to see Pac go out the way Crawford would make him go out.

Comment

In an ideal world Manny would have been retired by now but be that as it may unfortunately he is not. Sadly, just as Roy Jones, Jr and other boxing legends who had come before him, he is broke and need the money. There is no way he should be fighting the likes of Lomachenko or Crawford at this late stage of his career.

Comment

I think it would look slightly like the Floyd fight only Manny would get beaten up and knocked out.

Comment

Only question in this fight, is if Manny will sleep face down with his right or left leg bent in a 45 degree angle at the knee, and the +/- of how long.

Comment

Arum is right. Crawford is in his prime and a full welterweight now. Pacquiao is many years past prime and never really was a welterweight. Even though Pacquiao clearly beat Horn on my scorecard he struggled at times with the much bigger dirty fighting Horn. Crawford beat Horn with complete ease and hardly even got hit.

Comment

Pacquiao's Roy Jones 2.0 transformation would be complete if he fought Crawford next

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I think it would look slightly like the Floyd fight only Manny would get beaten up and knocked out.
                  lol. pac beat floyd with one arm.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    lol. pac beat floyd with one arm.

Maybe in your own private reality, which I guess you are entitled to

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Maybe in your own private reality, which I guess you are entitled to
                      lol. just watch the fight. who can win in running and hugging.

Comment

Working...
                      X