Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Or is it you that you don't want this fight.
    To be honest I actually don't. I don't like Pacquaio but I'm not a fan of those faded legends vs. in-prime great fighter ugly beatdown type fights. I was a huge Tszyu fan and never cared for Chavez and hated that fight.

I'd rather Pacquaio go away with another loss in his next fight or just retire. A Lomachenko schooling of Pacquaio does nothing for me either but at least he'd just get embarrassed and not hurt and beaten up badly.

I'm just not a fan of recycling old warhorses that have already hogged too much attention and over stayed their welcomes. Pacquaio to me as been washed up since Marquez almost killed him. I've barely cared or paid any attention to him since.

Comment

So if Lomachenko doesn't want to come up in weight Manny has nowhere else to go. Can't say I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        That's good if it can happen. Really opens up the 147 landscape. I believe Thurman's injury last year of course but being that long? And then the not fighting in April and now it's being pushed back to October/November if at all this year suggests the winding down of a contract IMO.

Hearn has a good working relationship with every US promoter and adviser so that could push Crawford-Thurman forward to say late 19/early 20 (latter being more likely) and then leave Spence and Garcia/Porter with each other so that could be the best option there next year.

A great scenario and realistic scenario would be Crawford vs. Spence for all four belts and both undefeated in a huge fight perhaps by the end of 2020.
        I don't think Hearn and DiBella Entertainment are best of friends! Lol! I also haven't seen Hearn get Jacobs or Bib Baby many quality fights...yet.

Comment

Pacquiao is a fighter at heart so he's the type of fighter to fight a Crawford at this stage in his career. As a fan, i'd hate to see it because of the possible outcome. Arum should definitely look out for Pacquiao and strongly urge him not to take the fight like he says he would. Would hate to see Pacman go out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            Manny, listen to your fans, you can beat the P4P #1 Crawford, that school teacher thing was a fluke, your fans want you to succumb to a fatality, video game style.
            Remember Manny Mayorga said he needs 20M to get into the ring with Crawford, Manny is going to trip over JMM's foot again
            phuck it! go out the same way he came in lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              To be honest I actually don't. I don't like Pacquaio but I'm not a fan of those faded legends vs. in-prime great fighter ugly beatdown type fights. I was a huge Tszyu fan and never cared for Chavez and hated that fight.

I'd rather Pacquaio go away with another loss in his next fight or just retire. A Lomachenko schooling of Pacquaio does nothing for me either but at least he'd just get embarrassed and not hurt and beaten up badly.

I'm just not a fan of recycling old warhorses that have already hogged too much attention and over stayed their welcomes. Pacquaio to me as been washed up since Marquez almost killed him. I've barely cared or paid any attention to him since.
              Well i like this fight because even an aging pac can still beat crawford and if crawford beat pac then i will be crawford believer and become a fan of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Pacquiao is a fighter at heart so he's the type of fighter to fight a Crawford at this stage in his career. As a fan, i'd hate to see it because of the possible outcome. Arum should definitely look out for Pacquiao and strongly urge him not to take the fight like he says he would. Would hate to see Pacman go out bad.

especially since crawford just beat horn too! you know how pac feels about situation like this. he's gonna want to prove something since crawford beat the guy who supposedly beat him.

curious to know if they've interview manny yet regarding crawford's win over horn. kinda want to hear what he thinks about it.

Comment

What i find interesting is the usual suspects are not bashing crawford for possibly fighting a shot manny pacquiao who is old, instad they are saying old man pac is ducking crawford or scared, yet these are the same guys who cry if someone criticize their fighters.

Crawford wrecks pacauiao ar this stage, but be fair insult crawford. Dont praise him should he take it, just like they hated on pac for fighting a school teacher they are silent when crawford beat him, and call it a great win. Those are the entitled people if they had power would kill people without fair trial just because they felt like it.

Never take their opinion seriously nothing but mentallly ill vixtim players.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    What i find interesting is the usual suspects are not bashing crawford for possibly fighting a shot manny pacquiao who is old, instad they are saying old man pac is ducking crawford or scared, yet these are the same guys who cry if someone criticize their fighters.

Crawford wrecks pacauiao ar this stage, but be fair insult crawford. Dont praise him should he take it, just like they hated on pac for fighting a school teacher they are silent when crawford beat him, and call it a great win. Those are the entitled people if they had power would kill people without fair trial just because they felt like it.

Never take their opinion seriously nothing but mentallly ill vixtim players.
                    we all know dunn is gonna come in with the usual excuse to justify it --

"i just want to see manny get pounded with his brains sticking out".. "it's because manny was suppose to fight crawford but instead picked horn".

but the truth is, dunn wants a brotha to do the job floyd aka TBE couldnt do.

Comment

Manny can go out however he wants to. What I resent is trying to lure up Lomachenko to a weight class he's never fought before when he can just face Crawford if he wants a test. I hope Mikey staying at 135 forces the issue - Lomachenko's not coming up for you, either face Crawford or retire. Nobody would fault him for walking into the sunset.
                      Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 06-13-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X