Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only you could delete threads LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Khan has never beat a top fighter in his life.
      I think you have the names Crawford and Khan mixed up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws.
        Not sure who wins as both have flaws that will be exploited by the other, but this would be a great fight to debate over

Comment

crawford was getting lit up by small gamboa. TC was even getting tagged by horn! lol. khan will light TC up.

Comment

I can see Khan winning the early rounds, but Crawford would take over after round six and it would be Crawford winning the majority of the mid-late rounds. I would say Crawford by UD or SD.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              he gets hated because he has a shot at beating their fav fighter regardless of who it is. i mean of course i'll get mad too if chinny khan out boxes my fav fighter lol.
              It's a dangerous fight. I'd bet on Crawford clipping him but if he doesn't catch him with something big he's in big trouble. We've already seen Gamboa outbox him with his speed, Khan can do the same. He's far far from the joke fighter he's made out to be, if Crawford put in the performance khan did against collazo and Alexander he'd be getting major credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                It's a dangerous fight. I'd bet on Crawford clipping him but if he doesn't catch him with something big he's in big trouble. We've already seen Gamboa outbox him with his speed, Khan can do the same. He's far far from the joke fighter he's made out to be, if Crawford put in the performance khan did against collazo and Alexander he'd be getting major credit.
                its a high risk low reward type fight.

if crawford beats khan, he doesnt really get any credit because people will say its just khan. but if he loses, he gets clowned on until retirement. this is why i think a lot of the higher profile fighters such as floyd has avoided khan.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                  Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws.
                  If khan can play it very smart and not try to be brave and this time avoid many of the punches he will win

Comment

The fact that over 30% of voters picked Khan clearly shows the actual level of real boxing knowledge on this forum. 1 in 3 of us are basically deluded ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      crawford is a top fighter? since when?
                      Since I looked at every p4p list out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X