No announcement yet.

Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws.
    I agree with you in theory...

But we both know Crawford will be like Tim Bradley and Thurman.
    He will duck Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I think you are badly mistaken if you don't think Crawford can hurt Khan. If he catches him clean he can definitely hurt him and knock him out.
      I agree. He can def hurt him. He will have to go through a ton of shiet to get their, but I think he wins, and he seems to never get deterred. I wanna see it!

Comment

I would like to see this. Much better fight than Horn.

Comment

It's a 50-50. Depends on how disciplined Khan remains during the fight. Get drawn into a slug fest of some description then Crawford times him repeatedly but stick to boxing then Khan has the power, speed and skills to outbox Crawford enough to win the fight, and possibly even hurt him at some point. If it turns out to be a sort of mix between the two patterns (depending on how disciplined Khan remains when he gets caught with shots) then the fight could be very close on points over 12 rounds.

Crawford definitely way better than Broner that's for sure. Khan beats Broner easy, almost a 12-0 shutout, but Crawford is a whole different proposition, it could go either way.

Comment

If Danny and Canelo can time Khan then so can Crawford. Dude has no defensive skill or infighting ability. Couple that with his inability to take a solid punch and it equals him getting stopped inside the distance by Crawford.

Comment

certainly khan gives anyone trouble with that speed, but its diminshing with very year passing year.

maybe once, but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                This whole thing that Khan can't be outboxed..

Knocking someone out using skill is outboxing someone. Garcia beat him with timing and power, both aspects of boxing therefore he outboxed him and stopped him. As did Canelo. As did Prescott. Peterson although it was a close fight found ways to outbox him by getting on the inside. Inside fighting is part of boxing, therefor he outboxed Khan.

People seem to think boxing is just flashy handspeed and combinations. It isn't.

If you get timed and stopped, you have been outboxed. Simple as that.
                Thank you!!! It annoys the hell out of me when I see people say "He can't be outboxed".

Comment

It will be Devon vs Khan all over again

Comment

Khan's win against LoGreco was more impressive than Crawford's win against Horn. LeGreco and Horn are about the same level, just sayin'

Comment

Stylistically Khan is tough for lots of fighters. He doesn't seem to have the mental discipline to keep his defense up for 12 rounds like someone like Floyd can.

Khan should've just beaten Garcia with the jab. Should have been easy work.

Bud would probably still beat Khan though. Bud is too good, he would get to him eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X