No announcement yet.

Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws. (Alexander, Collazo)
    Terrance 'Bud" Crawford
    69.15%
    Amir "King" Khan
    30.85%
    Last edited by O Prophet; 06-18-2018, 02:58 PM.

I'd guess the odds would be 10-1 in favor of Mr. Crawford winning.

Comment

I think you are badly mistaken if you don't think Crawford can hurt Khan. If he catches him clean he can definitely hurt him and knock him out.

Comment

not even at checkers.

Comment

This post seems more aimed at the general perception of Crawford on this forum. Lotta haters. Good troll job.

Comment

I can only imagine Khan's lambada whenever he gets tagged by Crawford.

Comment

I'd wager Crawford can punch as well or better than Garcia. It will be a good match until Crawford cracks him and he won't get away after that.

Comment

You know a guy is good and he's getting his respect from the right people when people are hopelessly hating on him and saying stupid ****. Welcome to greatness Bud Crawford!

Comment

Chris algieri had khan running for his life. Speed isn’t everything man. Khan loses badly

Comment

I'd put one of my cars up that Khan gets stomped out. That's how confident I am

Comment

Working...
                    X