Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG should take the offer. A few weeks of whining and patience and that will get him another couple million $$$ that’s not bad at all. And most importantly, he will get the opportunity to go and fight a non-PED Canelo and have his chance at revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      I believe they deserve 50/50 split, but, even as a GGG's fan, I would be disappointed in GGG if he doesn't accept this offer.
      If you really believe lil g deserves 50 percent, you are no boxing fan. You are a gggroupie.

Comment

Take the deal and prepare for the rematch. I agree that the terms could be 50/50 but doesn’t mean that it’s realistic. This fight favors GGG more than ever and he’d be a fool not to take it.

Comment

GGG can walk away with his head held high as everyone knows he won the first fight and Canelo is a cheat. I think Canelo's draw value will drop if he fights a lower value opponent - i.e. Jacobs. If GGG signs with the right promoter he could earn millions, particular if he comes back to the UK for a big stadium fight!

Comment

If he wants the fight, he takes this offer. They couldn't honestly believe they would ever get 50/50. This is a win for GGG and his team that GBP even budged from the original contract they agreed on but it's the right move seeing as how Canelo cost everyone millions upon millions of dollars in May.

September 15th there's gonna be some bad blood in there.

Comment

This is a very generous offer considering GGG got 30% in the first fight. He has no reason to turn this down.

Comment

Originally posted by cali37 View Post
                If you really believe lil g deserves 50 percent, you are no boxing fan. You are a gggroupie.
                Thank you for a well thought and thought-provocative post.

I only wish I knew the definition of "gggroupie".

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Very generous of GDP.

If Golovkin declines, then it's a definite duck in my eyes.
                  Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  That’s a good deal

Gennady should jump on that
                  Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Honestly I'm a die hard ggg fan,and this seems like a pretty good deal tbh.
                  Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Sounds like a really good offer, good for both sides that really need this fight.
                  Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... 57½-42½ is more than I expected GBP to offer... I couldn't see them offering more than 37½...

... in case Golovkin doesn't take the fight at this split, he's stupid or doesn't want it at all...
                  Yeah. Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Thank you for a well thought and thought-provocative post.

I only wish I knew the definition of "gggroupie".
                    Get some vaseline, put on some mascara, strip naked, and sit in front of a mirror.

There you are

Comment

Ggg deserved 50% after Canelo pulled out may 5th thus causing Ggg to be stripped IBF title but I personnally would accept because if judges are fair this time round GGG will win

Comment

Working...
                      X