Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a great deal. It’s not too far off from 50/50. If this is actually the deal than I think GGG will accept it.

Comment

I hope G. takes it and knocks him out this time.

Comment

GGG got to accept this deal, extra 7.5% and as close to 50% as he will ever get.

If he passes this up, the blame is on GGG and his team. Credit to GBP for ALWAYS proving that they are down for the biggest fights no matter how much we **** on them sometimes.

Comment

Looks like a great deal for GGG. This should be accepted.

Comment

It's not fair but definitely decent get it done need to make my reservations for Vegas.

Comment

This should get the deal done! You guys have to remember the talking all started at a 90/10 split and they settled at a 70/30 for the first fight! I think ggg is a gonna get embarrassed vs Canelo but business wise he’s doing good sticking to his guns! Now GDB they’re really looking weak AF right now!!!! I can’t believe they’re gonna pay GGG this much!!! It is what it is!!!!

Comment

Ggg better take that deal. Hopefully Oscar doesn't have any tricks on that contract that he's not sharing but as far as percentage split, sounds good to me.

Comment

I believe they deserve 50/50 split, but, even as a GGG's fan, I would be disappointed in GGG if he doesn't accept this offer.

Comment

Accept it imo

Thats a great split for ggg

Comment

Golovkin should accept this offer and dedicate himself to beating that red-headed cheater's candy ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X