Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said all along that this was Wilder’s plan. ****s on Pov & Hearn by getting $20 million for the 1st fight in the U.K. plus TV revenue & gets another $30 million for the 2nd in the US

Comment

• I got Wilder winning by looping right hand to the temple in the 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        i have one already ill pm mega tomorrow

Comment

• Tell me again Wilder doesn't want the fight.

Comment

• hopefully its made, lets see

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              It's 1am in the morning, they are sleeping. Much like Wilder gonna be.
              rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

omg, i know us yanks will be here should dw get stretched out. if aj gets that nite nite treatment............

Comment

• Originally posted by zok310 View Post
                That's because you lack the intelligence to understand, boy.
                only group shltting their ''knickers'' are aj followers, zok119

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                  Mark my words, Joshua will defeat Wilder, he will see that cross coming from miles away. He spotted Vlads, which is faster, much faster, than Wilder's.
                  wtf??? No he didn't, Vlad was beating on him during the middle rounds until he gassed out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I'm surprised you're still trying to talk sense to those idiots. I gave it up as a lost cause weeks ago. Most of them are having so much fun hiding behind their keyboards talking **** about Hearn, AJ, cowardly Brits, etc, that they don't even want the fight to happen.
                    You boys are forgetting aj saying “give me 50 mil and I’ll sign ASAP” and he backed out of it. Only one fighter has been hesitant to fight. It’s not wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      well if you ask MotorCity Cobra, he will tell you that they dont sign the contracts until the week of the fight.

gonna make for some anxious months ahead lol
                      Why ask me when you can ask Kenny Porter. He said it. I suppose you know more about the fight game than Porter huh:

Comment

Working...
                      X