No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    Now all the Wilder ‘ducker’ commentors can STFU, idiots!
    The AJ ducks threads outweigh the other about 10:1

Why would Wilder avoid AJ? It's literally his only money fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Except of course if Wilder and his team have realized the AJ gravy train was going to Russia and they started on their typical media bs again.
      Leaving your self some wiggle room just in case

Comment

Sounds like it will be probably announced this week. I knew this fight would happen and at least get signed this year. All the folks that were so adamant about ducking are going to look stupid. All it requires was patience. Seems they got a complicated deal done in less than 3 months and fanboys allowed themselves to be played.

Comment

No more excuses Alabama fraud, stop pricing yourself out, stop talking, sign the contract and go fight in UK.

Comment

Word on twitter is that Wilder has accepted more than the 12.5million but less than he believes he's worth in a bid to make it happen.

Word is in the range £12million.

Comment

Glad to read this. I really thought AJ was going to fight an easier fight. Kudos to him and his team for giving us this fight now. Kudos to wilder for being true to his words and goin to England.

Comment

This is a good sign. But I won't get my hopes up until I see them in the ring trying to knock each other's noggin off their shoulders and only then will I be excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Leaving your self some wiggle room just in case
                  The truth is the truth.

I believe the fight will happen though. But I wouldn't put it below Wilder to publicly declare something after he knows it's gone.

Seems to be very typical of them. So until it's official, I remain a sceptic.

Comment

Wilder better not underestimate that UK/Wembley Stadium crowd..

Comment

lol at aj's steroid gut

Comment

Working...
                      X