Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news to wake up too

May the best man win !!!

My moneys on Joshua to do the biz but if wilder lands a bomb it’s curtains . Exciting fight ... can’t wait for this one

Hopefully we get to see Crawford Spence and this year would be class

Comment

• I bet my pants they still wont fight lol

Comment

• Wilder fans:

"Joshua won't sign. He's scared of Wilder."

After Joshua signs:

"Joshua will chicken out. This fight will never happen".

After the full card and all details are announced:

"Joshua's scared now. He'll cancel last minute, pinky injury."

After Joshua KOs Wilder:

"You could tell Joshua was scared the whole fight. He threw that last punch as a hail Mary, because he panicked."

After Joshua agrees to and Wilder refuses the rematch in the U.S.:

"Can't blame Wilder. He knows all Joshua fights are rigged. Wilder is still the king of heavyweights."

Comment

• Originally posted by asotgod123 View Post
          Typical idiotic comment from you. Hearn revised the terms although they still low-balled Wilder. Anyway, enjoy the limited time with your guy on top (I know you will make excuses that you are not an AJ fan, just a boxing fan again). Whatever!
          No I'm an AJ fan, but I'm also a Wilder fan.

It's called being objective. try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Aj already ran from the 50 mil dollar deal. And we’re the insane ones?
            I never said that wasn't foolish and weird.

But I'm not referring to that. And I'm saying Wilder fans are stupid, you return to say AJ ran from 50mil and somehow... AJ's fans are stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              D- troll. Don't misquote me. I think Joshua would fight Wilder on Wilder's back porch.

I think EDDIE HEARN is the pooooseeey here. I think he's scared of the risk this fight presents as its the riskiest fight for Joshua out there. And he's scared this is gonna f#ck up his lifelong rep if he makes this fight without giving Joshua max advantages & Joshua loses the fight because of that. I think Eddie gets blamed for the L more than Joshua would get blamed for an L to Wilder. Thats what Eddie's worried about.

Joshua ain't worried about sh^t like Eddie is. He's one of the more head screwed on correctly HW champs in recent times ffs. He knows the game. He knows he's gonna lose eventually. He's willing to risk an L to chase greatness which is what the Wilder fight & later the Fury fight will present to him. Eddie don't give a f#ck about greatness or chasing anything except the money.
              Whether you think Eddie or Joshua is ducking doesn't really matter.

Who do you think presented Finkel with an offer? Eddie. So you're saying you believe the man who made an offer will duck.

That's kind of scary my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                I'm surprised you're still trying to talk sense to those idiots. I gave it up as a lost cause weeks ago. Most of them are having so much fun hiding behind their keyboards talking **** about Hearn, AJ, cowardly Brits, etc, that they don't even want the fight to happen.
                They are all hilariously dumb.

After all this time, they still think fighters are scared. It's literally ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  At $1.40 to the £, that'd put Wilder on $16.8m. If that's the money on the table, that's more than fair and I'd be interested in seeing what the expectation was, tbh.
                  I don't know what the full pot is obviously, but I hope he makes somewhere around 40%.

Comment

• Originally posted by What up View Post
                    Joshua won't fight wilder end of story
                    He's scared to death!!

Comment

• That's awesome news!!

Comment

Working...
                      X