Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    mikey against lipinets!
    That fight showed me Mikey doesn't have good defensive skills. Lipinets landed a lot of shots on him. Can you imagine Garcia allowing Prograis to hit him like that.

Comment

Linares was the best beltholder at 135, a great fighter himself, Horn the weakest link at 147.

Comment

Lomachenko beat a much better fighter but he looked vulnerable at times. Crawford just obliterated an overmatched opponent. Hard to really say, but I think Crawford is the better fighter overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Linares was the best beltholder at 135, a great fighter himself, Horn the weakest link at 147.
          Linares isn't a great fighter. Research his career and his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            That fight showed me Mikey doesn't have good defensive skills. Lipinets landed a lot of shots on him. Can you imagine Garcia allowing Prograis to hit him like that.
            compubox credited lipinets with landing negative 40 punches what are you talking aboot!

Comment

I think Linares was clearly the better of the opponents but Crawford looked awesome. Lomachenko looks like he's already stretching the limits of his weight while Crawford looked like he was strong and belonged at 147 against a big strong welterweight last night. Both looked good but Crawford looked like he did whatever he wanted in there.

Comment

I can't believe at one point Crawford vs Lomachenko was even talked about happening. Crawford would kill him, hes just as good as would be absolutely huge compared to Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Beltran was the plan while Mikey fought Easter and then Loma vs Mikey.

But the topic is wether Horn was more of a challenge than Linares. No he was not. Horn was diving in at TC with 1-2s all night, never adapted or used anything else.
                  Your argument doesn't make sense.

You are saying A weak chinned duck who gets constantly knocked out by b-level fighters is better than a guy whose only actual loss is against a living legend?? (Manny)

Look we get it you don't like Horn and you are a Linares fanboy.

Comment

Why cant we just enjoy 2 great talents who are daring to be great? But I rank Linares far ahead of Horn easily

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Who looked better? Crawford, but Horn was C-class. Lomachenko overall was better because he was fighting in a 10-15 lbs disadvantaged, knocked him out in the 10th and his opponent was the best in his division besides Mikey Garcia.
                      Agreed but I would not mind seeing him against other top welterweights. He's not afraid to engage and force some action. Crawford turned him into a punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X