No announcement yet.

Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Just remember that 1HourRun was a Linares fan not too long ago. Had him on his av too. Now beating Linares is nothing
    He’s hilarious 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
      So are you now at least admitting Linares ducked Dijon?
      I mean you cant deny it lol....

Loma should have fought drug cheater Beltran or Commey.
      Commey is the true number 1 at lightweight.

Linares has beat nobody and loses to bums.
      he likes beating up euro bums and journeyman then calling himself a champ.
      Beltran was the plan while Mikey fought Easter and then Loma vs Mikey.

But the topic is wether Horn was more of a challenge than Linares. No he was not. Horn was diving in at TC with 1-2s all night, never adapted or used anything else.

Comment

Imagine the same fools complaining about cherry picking if it was Commey/Loma instead of Linares.The threads like "****chenko beat a bum so what" and "Commey who". The guy who lost to brawler Shafikov that's who. And some posters with US flags under nicknames would be screaming about ducking Linares. I mean **** Mickey, **** Loma, Easter and Linares. Commey is THE man at 135. It's just a small amount of people aware of that
        Last edited by g27region; 06-10-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Imagine the same fools complaining about cherry picking if it was Commey/Loma instead of Linares.The threads like "****chenko beat a bum so what" and "Commey who". The guy who lost to brawler Shafikov that's whi. And some posters with US flags under nicknames would be screaming about ducking Linares
          Odni mudaki...

Comment

For me 1HourRun gets a pass because

1) "he was first murat GASSIVE fan" here (this tune will be changed when he's going to lose to Usyk though)
            2) he makes dope gifs

Comment

Lomachenko because he beat an A level fighter in the new division (Linares) as opposed to Crawford beating Horn..

Comment

They both did well.

Both true great throwback fighters with all time abilities.

Loma reminds me Pep and Bud reminds me Saddler.

Comment

Just remember that 1HourRun was a Linares fan not too long ago. Had him on his av too. Now beating Linares is nothing
                  Correction, still a fan of 'El Nino de Oro' but lets face it, knocking Jorge out is not a great accomplishment. But its a good win for Lomachenko, you take the good with the bad -- thats not me being a hater.

Comment

Both got the job done, and had about the expected amount of difficulty given the skill and reputation of the fighters they were in against.

I give it to Loma though, because he fought with an injury, and he had a legitimate size disadvantage.

Bud was basically the same size as Horn. He's a normal size for 147. Loma is small at 135, and was small compared to Linares.

Comment

I might agree that Linares is way better than Horn, but Bud fits 147 more than Loma fits 135
                      Then that would have to say Loma was better if 147 is more of a natural weight for crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X