Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the state of the comments on this thread making out its a 50/50 fight, some people even tipping crawford lmao, mayweather beat canelo, de la hoya, pacquiao, hatton, cotto, mosley, castillo, corrales amongst others. whos crawford beat, ricky burns? or indongo? what happened to actually having to prove yourself as elite? and no, beating skippy doesnt prove you are 'the man'

Comment

I don't like Floyd JR! Floyd fans don't get butt hurt!

Besides Victor Ortiz (don't consider it a legit KO) which I consider to be punk ass, Floyd hasn't had a TKO or KO since Hatton in 2007. His previous TKO was Sharmba Mitchell in 2005.

Yeah I know he TKO'd Conor McGregor in 2017! At the age of 29 one fight and you got TKO'd, which was a loss.

I for one don't count Floyd's 50-0 record.

It should have an asterisk next to it!

Rocky Marciano fought legit fighters!

Next up is Ricardo “El Finito” López. He was 51 wins, 38 KO's, 0 Losses. His only drawback was 1 Draw. So put an asterisk on him as well!

History will not judge Floyd kindly! He has to fight once more maybe even twice if he wants to be TBE!

Floyd has had one true TKO in the last 11 years.
      Last edited by TJ highway; 06-10-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        I don't like Floyd JR! Floyd fans don't get butt hurt!

Besides Victor Ortiz (don't consider it a legit KO) which I consider to be punk ass, Floyd hasn't had a TKO or KO since Hatton in 2007. His previous TKO was Sharmba Mitchell in 2005.

Yeah I know he TKO'd Conor McGregor in 2017! At the age of 29 one fight and you got TKO'd, which was a loss.

I for one don't count Floyd's 50-0 record.

It should have an asterisk next to it!

Rocky Marciano fought legit fighters!

Next up is Ricardo “El Finito” López. He was 51 wins, 38 KO's, 0 Losses. His only drawback was 1 Draw. So put an asterisk on him as well!

History will not judge Floyd kindly! He has to fight once more maybe even twice if he wants to be TBE!
        pac hasnt kod a dude in a while either.
        and may stopped being a ko guy when he moved up.

he was p4p/ppv king forever when he was fighting. history will remember that (b/u).

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr would avoid a prime Crawford so the hypothetical fight is a moot point.

It just wouldn't happen.

Comment

mayweather is the greatest fighter of all time. He beats a lot of guys, so what.

Comment

Mayweather would have either made Horn weigh-in at 145 or waited until someone else had already beat him to pulp

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                the state of the comments on this thread making out its a 50/50 fight, some people even tipping crawford lmao, mayweather beat canelo, de la hoya, pacquiao, hatton, cotto, mosley, castillo, corrales amongst others. whos crawford beat, ricky burns? or indongo? what happened to actually having to prove yourself as elite? and no, beating skippy doesnt prove you are 'the man'
                Dela Hoya was practically retired when Floyd fought him, Canelo was weight drained and nowhere near his prime, Hatton was coming up in weight, Cotto was nothing special when Mayweather fought him as Trout showed us, Mosely once again was out of his prime, he nearly lost to Castillo in the first fight, and, even though it was his own weight class, Corrales couldn't make weight due to life problems. He asked Mayweather for a catch-weight and Mayweather refused, hence Corrales was weight drained. So please spare me this so called awesome resume. Crawford is a way better fighter P4P than any of Mayweather's opponents specifically at the time Mayweather's fought them, it's not even close. Just by beating Kovalev, Andre Ward's resume is already better than Mayweather's. The only decent wins on Mayweather's resume are Castillo, which many say he lost the first fight, and Maidana, which a few say he lost. You can make a good case for Judah too although he was never the same after he lost to Kosta Zu.

A prime Mayweather vs a prime Crawford is a great fight. Personally I'm leaning toward Crawford but neither of them has really fought anyone to give us a good idea of who would win.

Comment

Mayweather would of beat Crawford anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                    Dela Hoya was practically retired when Floyd fought him, Canelo was weight drained and nowhere near his prime, Hatton was coming up in weight, Cotto was nothing special when Mayweather fought him as Trout showed us, Mosely once again was out of his prime, he nearly lost to Castillo in the first fight, and, even though it was his own weight class, Corrales couldn't make weight due to life problems. He asked Mayweather for a catch-weight and Mayweather refused, hence Corrales was weight drained. So please spare me this so called awesome resume. Crawford is a way better fighter P4P than any of Mayweather's opponents specifically at the time Mayweather's fought them, it's not even close. Just by beating Kovalev, Andre Ward's resume is already better than Mayweather's. The only decent wins on Mayweather's resume are Castillo, which many say he lost the first fight, and Maidana, which a few say he lost. You can make a good case for Judah too although he was never the same after he lost to Kosta Zu.

A prime Mayweather vs a prime Crawford is a great fight. Personally I'm leaning toward Crawford but neither of them has really fought anyone to give us a good idea of who would win.
                    Crawford cant even beat none of the guys u mention... Maybe a hatton and castillo, thats it.

Comment

... "Mayweather would have beaten Crawford anyday."

... and, the same, SRR... and, and...

Comment

Working...
                      X