Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Mayweather would beat Crawford anyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Crawford Fan but STOP IT! This is NOT Mayweather ERA! Crawford has PLENTY of competition in his current ERA at 147 to match up with to make a name for himself and build up a legacy for himself

Comment

Floyd has never lost any hypothetical fight .
      IF they fought. Floyd would make it boring and low contact.

Comment

Lol at this Crawford fans thinking that Crawford would beat Prime Floyd or Manny. I SERIOUSLY doubt Crawford can beat Cotto at Welterweight, let alone the 2 best fighters in the last decade.

Comment

No i don't think so. Good fight though

Comment

Destroy?No.Win? Maybe. At 40? No.

Comment

For the life of me I can't understand the constant need to tear fighters down right after a god performance. Why is this a thing? I wish it would end immediately.

Comment

horn is as good as floyd. theyhave the same best win but horns was more dominant

Comment

The **** I don 't understand is when Loma and Bud wins, you have all these dumb Floyd comparisons. Move on, boxing is bigger than Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    The **** I don 't understand is when Loma and Bud wins, you have all these dumb Floyd comparisons. Move on, boxing is bigger than Floyd
                    no its not. boxing is being renamed floyding in order to attract more viewers

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      For the life of me I can't understand the constant need to tear fighters down right after a god performance. Why is this a thing? I wish it would end immediately.
                      That's living in the past or fanboyism going too far when you want to throw dirt at great fighters of this generation to make ATGs of the past look better with these hypothetical match ups where they win everything easily

Comment

Working...
                      X