Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant wait to see who the next bum fury fights will be. hopefully the other bum will be a hw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      cant wait to see who the next bum fury fights will be. hopefully the other bum will be a hw.
      It's funny that Warren, Fury and his trainer all admit that the fight is more about his return than anything else. They are basically selling glorified sparring sessions to make money off of his name.

Fish Eyes will lose credibility FAST if they can't get a decent opponent / recognised name. How many fans will continue to watch this circus act?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        It's funny that Warren, Fury and his trainer all admit that the fight is more about his return than anything else. They are basically selling glorified sparring sessions to make money off of his name.

Fish Eyes will lose credibility FAST if they can't get a decent opponent / recognised name. How many fans will continue to watch this circus act?
        i really dont know how the bum has any fans. the cvnt is all talk.

Comment

i really dont know how the bum has any fans. the cvnt is all talk.
          We'll see how he looks next fight, both ability wise and weight wise. I'm starting to lean more and more towards the side of him doing this for a last cash-grab by building up to an AJ / Wilder fight.

I think his trainer is a yes man too. He'd be much better under Peter Fury (bad blood now) or even Dominic Ingle.

Comment

We'll see how he looks next fight, both ability wise and weight wise. I'm starting to lean more and more towards the side of him doing this for a last cash-grab by building up to an AJ / Wilder fight.

I think his trainer is a yes man too. He'd be much better under Peter Fury (bad blood now) or even Dominic Ingle.
            yeah....stay away from tough guys and hope to land a title shot. flubber cant get wrecked soon enough for my taste. he used to be kinda ''funny''. now hes just an attention whore of the lamest kind.

Comment

yeah....stay away from tough guys and hope to land a title shot. flubber cant get wrecked soon enough for my taste. he used to be kinda ''funny''. now hes just an attention whore of the lamest kind.
              Agreed. I used to find him funny but human beings have an in-built 'BS detector', we know a snake-oil salesman when we see one. If you talk the talk people will be very sceptical, but grandiose claims require grandiose proof / actions. So far he isn't doing anything but live off of past glory (which happened to be one of the most boring fights ever with Klit)

Comment

Agreed. I used to find him funny but human beings have an in-built 'BS detector', we know a snake-oil salesman when we see one. If you talk the talk people will be very sceptical, but grandiose claims require grandiose proof / actions. So far he isn't doing anything but live off of past glory (which happened to be one of the most boring fights ever with Klit)
                thats the main gripe i have with his fans.

they feel he did some amazing shlt in there when it was just shlt. yeah, flubber ''won'' but it was far from bragworthy.

im gonna have a good wank when flubber flops on the big stage vs a live body.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Actually, I would love to see Fury embarrass that scarecrow Wilder. But he's been through so much, I wonder if he can. I'm sure he won't beat Joshua. If he can really pull himself together and rise to the top of the division, you have my word, I'll give him all the credit in the world. But we both know that ain't gonna happen, don't we?
                  AJ is an easier win than Wilder is, because he's textbook and Fury eats those fighters alive.

Wilder has that "wtf might this cat do next" x factor that always gives him slightly more than a punchers chance even against a once in a millenia talent like Fury, the god of HW boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    AJ is an easier win than Wilder is, because he's textbook and Fury eats those fighters alive.

Wilder has that "wtf might this cat do next" x factor that always gives him slightly more than a punchers chance even against a once in a millenia talent like Fury, the god of HW boxing.
                    The hilarity!

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      The hilarity!
                      Just wait til he goes on a tear! AJ and Wilder will have excuses lined up not to step inside the ring with boxing's Broli.

Comment

Working...
                      X