No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I don't buy that, because of his experience.

I would buy it if we were talking about a guy with 19 fights, but despite not fighting anyone exactly with Furys build, he still had defended his titles for over a decade. You don't get to that point without being a talented fighter, a disciplined fighter, and a fighter with high ring IQ. He had more than enough experience and ability to, if he could figure him out, or reach him consistently, make it more interesting, but he was completely shut down.

What can you do? I felt Clottey could have really worked Pacquiao but he stayed in his shell all night, credit to Pacquiao, but I understand the frustration of seeing a guy you think has it, can do it, but won't, and/or can't and you see the fighters limit in one area and it be his demise. That's why the rematch was compelling, but now not as much, there is less at stake.

Either way, Fury is officially back, and I believe he's going to be more in shape every fight and really when he's at his top, I really think he's unbeatable.
    Fury beats a hobbit, and he's "officially back"? The guy's damaged goods and will never rise to the level he was at previously. Watch and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Honestly, I think some of that may be true. But I think what really messed Wlad up, was that he had never fought anyone who is actually bigger, taller and longer than he is.
      Yes he has, Wach is bigger than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Yes he has, Wach is bigger than him.
        Not much. And I said it was a matter of size, height and reach. Wach has 1.5" in height and just 1" in reach advantage. Fury is 3 inches taller and has a 4 inch reach advantage over Wlad. And yes, for such a large man, Tyson does have rather good movement and fast hands. Or should I say, HAD?

Comment

Not much. And I said it was a matter of size, height and reach. Wach has 1.5" in height and just 1" in reach advantage. Fury is 3 inches taller and has a 4 inch reach advantage over Wlad. And yes, for such a large man, Tyson does have rather good movement and fast hands. Or should I say, HAD?
          Fury is huge but big guys are slow and stiff so he has a big reach but Wlad could easily outbox him if not the fact he lost this fight before it started, Fury was inside his head. Don't tell me you believe a giant like Fury is faster than supreme athlete Wlad even at age of 39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Fury is huge but big guys are slow and stiff so he has a big reach but Wlad could easily outbox him if not the fact he lost this fight before it started, Fury was inside his head. Don't tell me you believe a giant like Fury is faster than supreme athlete Wlad even at age of 39.
            I didn't say he was faster than Wlad, just fast for his size. And yes, Fury did confound Klitschko with his antics before the fight. The man is a big buffoon.

Comment

Fury beats a hobbit, and he's "officially back"? The guy's damaged goods and will never rise to the level he was at previously. Watch and see.
              He's officially back because he had a sanctioned fight.

Literally. That's the definition of "back" last I checked lol.

I'm down to bet points, and when we get closer to the next fights, USD, that you're wrong. I'm willing to bet he will not only be back at that level, but he will surpass it and develop into an even more complete fighter. I don't think any HW beats him. That's not the fanboy talking, I'm dead serious about it.

Comment

He's officially back because he had a sanctioned fight.

Literally. That's the definition of "back" last I checked lol.

I'm down to bet points, and when we get closer to the next fights, USD, that you're wrong. I'm willing to bet he will not only be back at that level, but he will surpass it and develop into an even more complete fighter. I don't think any HW beats him. That's not the fanboy talking, I'm dead serious about it.
                I realize that he is "officially" back. I also realize that your statement meant more along the lines of your response that he will be the man that no one can beat. If/when he, who has already said he is far from ready to face the top guys in the division, finally does, I'll come looking for ya! Tyson Fury, undisputed HW champion of the world!

Comment

I realize that he is "officially" back. I also realize that your statement meant more along the lines of your response that he will be the man that no one can beat. If/when he, who has already said he is far from ready to face the top guys in the division, finally does, I'll come looking for ya! Tyson Fury, undisputed HW champion of the world!
                  I just want to be here to see your reaction when Fury is bullying Wilder to the ropes and unleashing sledgehammer fists as he floats like a butterfly and stings like nuclear warheads....the crowd going wild.....Wilders corner shaking the towel, the ref trying to stop the bloodbath but unable to control a super saiyan Fury, bind with rage, drive, and hunger....

Comment

Comment

I just want to be here to see your reaction when Fury is bullying Wilder to the ropes and unleashing sledgehammer fists as he floats like a butterfly and stings like nuclear warheads....the crowd going wild.....Wilders corner shaking the towel, the ref trying to stop the bloodbath but unable to control a super saiyan Fury, bind with rage, drive, and hunger....
                      Actually, I would love to see Fury embarrass that scarecrow Wilder. But he's been through so much, I wonder if he can. I'm sure he won't beat Joshua. If he can really pull himself together and rise to the top of the division, you have my word, I'll give him all the credit in the world. But we both know that ain't gonna happen, don't we?

Comment

Working...
                      X