Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Charlos gotta be sick of playing second fiddle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are these clowns going to be active?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      These kids are gonna be stars and they're stuck fighting on undercards all the time. IMO, they both need to get with either TR or GBP and get their career really jump started and start headlining their own shows and get the promotion they deserve.

Unlike TC, these 2 have loads of personality that can be built up to superstars. Crawford is a dud, his talent is amazing but dude is boring as hell out of the ring. I'm not sure I heard him hyping his fight up at all, if not for that dummy Jeff Horn and his big mouth trainer, we wouldn't have heard a thing.

Hope these kids and Spence jump on board with a good promoter and get some good fights and exposure.
      I don't see them leaving the safety of home doe.
      They seemed to be having a good time being in the audience as spectators rather than spectacles.

Comment

I appears that they dont mind, they smoke weed every day, drink alot and enjoy fighting easy opponents once a year while getting paid handily.

Comment

Ahhhh, the old divide and conquer tactic. That's the playbook going all the back to the transatlantic slave trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Ahhhh, the old divide and conquer tactic. That's the playbook going all the back to the transatlantic slave trade.
            What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Check out the topic I just made

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=794131

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Don't worry about checking my topic out. I see you a sensitive ***** that likes to send Red K's. Try to send one from my ignore list snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by 72Boxking View Post
                  They remind me of Terry Norris somehow...
                  Their chins will remind you of Norris alot more when they fight anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Nobody knows when their chins get to be tested.
                    Can't test your chin by the likes of over-the-hill Trout, Heiland or C level Centeno.

Comment

how about the charlos actually ****ing fight someone, im sick to death of hearing sob stories about different fighters 'oh waaa waaa waaa why arent they a star, why arent they getting shots, why are they second fiddle' these two clowns arent fighting anyone of note, thats why noones interested in them. actually scrap the 'of note' bit they dont seem to be fighting at all, cant even remember the last time jermall fought. compare the guys them two clowns have fought and compare it to canelo whos similar age and then youll realise why ones a star and the other two arent.

Comment

Working...
                      X