No announcement yet.

The Charlos gotta be sick of playing second fiddle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Charlos gotta be sick of playing second fiddle

These kids are gonna be stars and they're stuck fighting on undercards all the time. IMO, they both need to get with either TR or GBP and get their career really jump started and start headlining their own shows and get the promotion they deserve.

Unlike TC, these 2 have loads of personality that can be built up to superstars. Crawford is a dud, his talent is amazing but dude is boring as hell out of the ring. I'm not sure I heard him hyping his fight up at all, if not for that dummy Jeff Horn and his big mouth trainer, we wouldn't have heard a thing.

Hope these kids and Spence jump on board with a good promoter and get some good fights and exposure.

They obviously don't mind it.
    It almost seem like they feel safe and secure.
    How can they even accept being undercards to past prime Mares?
    Nobody even gives a *** about that Mares/Santa Claus rematch.

Comment

They've been brought up nicely I think Jermall will headline in his next fight

Comment

maybe they should fight opponents worthy of headlining cards? is that such a strange idea lol

Comment

Agree. There isn't enough PBC dates to give these two their props.

I also don't know why they aren't on the same cards to enhance the Charlo product to fans. Maybe thats a decision the Charlo's have made themselves idk, but I think them co-headlining cards would get them more mainstream attention.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            They obviously don't mind it.
            It almost seem like they feel safe and secure.
            How can they even accept being undercards to past prime Mares?
            Nobody even gives a *** about that Mares/Santa Claus rematch.
            Think they mind it now, the seeds been planted in their heads https://youtu.be/UNJLjEv1EN0 Theyll be signing with someone

Comment

I golden boy still promoting fights? Didn’t know they had anyone besides canelo

Comment

Pretty sure they will sign with Eddie after a meeting with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Agree. There isn't enough PBC dates to give these two their props.

I also don't know why they aren't on the same cards to enhance the Charlo product to fans. Maybe thats a decision the Charlo's have made themselves idk, but I think them co-headlining cards would get them more mainstream attention.

I don't think they should be co-headlining. I mean what if something happened to the brother who fights first? Like a possible knockout loss, or a disqualification, anything. That would have a bad mental effect on his twin fighting right after him.

Comment

none of them had a proper fight so far....and him fighting trout who was done 5 years ago is a joke..do you think this fight is main event worthy? Both brothers are clowns...what champion did they beat to prove me wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X