Collapse
No announcement yet.

just rewatched ward/kovalev 2 again for the first time in a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev can't fight inside and has a bad gas tank. Ward exposed that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      I wouldn't say so. I don't think SOG was at his best that night. I did have him squeezing out the win, 114-113, but I think the second fight is a more fair reflection on how good Ward is and how big the gap between him and Kov is. I never rated Kovalev has highly as others, so when he made the first one a close fight, I was thinking Ward is done.
      i was talking about the 2nd fight only

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        i was talking about the 2nd fight only
        Oh dear, brainfart moment, it's in the title

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Oh dear, brainfart moment, it's in the title
          Must be recovering from a wild Friday night lol.

Good observation on the difference between Ward in the first and second fights. Wish he stuck around a little longer at 175. He’d be scary good.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZbLlEgV0CY

its a highlight video i know....but theres alot of real clean work there....punch stat domination and a stoppage....kovalev was sapped
            Well i dont agree with you...deal with it. Ward fought dirty

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Well i dont agree with you...deal with it. Ward fought dirty
              it seems you are the one who has to "deal" with some things here...not me...lol

Comment

i can remember watching the rerun with my family and them assuming the fight had been awarded to kovalev cause of wards fouls. thats just an honest neutral reaction from people when they see a boxing match being ended by someone punching the opponent in the balls. little did they know the corruption in this sport, and the wiseguys on here still argue it was a legal way of ending the fight.

Comment

it seems you are the one who has to "deal" with some things here...not me...lol
                  No i dont have to deal with anything. Im just expressing my opinion and i accept your opinion as well

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Next time I saw him was when they announced the Super Six. He was a big underdog against Mikkel Kessler and I agreed.

His performance that night was a masterclass. I mean, I was blown away.
                    what are you talking about... He headbutted his way to a stoppage he nearly destroyed the guys face....is this what you call a masterclass???? The guy is dirty as ****
                    Last edited by Leonis; 06-09-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Only people with psychological issues support Ward the guy stinks dirtiest fighter I've seen since i follow boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X