Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker is Finalized For July 28 in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    We go from always agreeing with eachother to " you're a ******" 😂 without any point rebuttals at all.

Well done you fat gimp
    heheheehhe

my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Figured Ortiz was never a option

But can’t hate on this fight at all
      but it was an option.

the WBC couldn't guarantee it as a mandatory and therefore it was totally pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Why do people keep going on about Ortiz? He's just been KO'd and fighting him would still put him behind Breazeale for SECOND mandatory. This is a much bigger fight against someone who just went 12 rounds against the #1 in the division and will give Whyte the opportunity to make a statement. Not beating an old man who just got KO'd.... and you Wilder fans know for a fact you'd just say Wilder already KO'd him and it took it out Ortiz.
        Because they want to believe Whyte is scared of the mighty 50 year old king kong who's only ever decent win is Jennings 4 years ago.

And of course because they want to believe Wilder is the only guy out there who has the balls to face the unbeatable Ortiz!!

Comment

Parker had a "historic" matchup vs Joshua according to this article.

I must've missed that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Wilder is a coward. Been offered the fight 10 times, highest purse ever.

Still didn't have the nuts to fight Whyte.
            Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder will not be bought, speaking of cowards Deontay offered Anthony Joshua one of the richest purses in the history of sports, we are still waiting on the chicken to sign the contract.

Comment

This will be a good fight and I see Whyte winning, probably on points.

Comment

It will probably be another dodgy decision for Dillian, like in the Chisora fight. Will be an interesting fight and will show where both guys are at

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I just read another report stating Parker was suppose to face Bryant Jennings later this year; don't tell me both these guys are ducking Ortiz-Pulev and Jennings?
                  Parker and Jennings have the same manager Arum . (he just has Parkers US rights and wan't get much out of the deal)

Looking at the Ring ratings Parker is #4 , Whyte is #6 so in theory Whyte has taken a harder fight could Parker have got an Ortiz fight .. maybe .. but you can't really argue a duck.

I wanted Whyte / Ortiz and would have liked Pulev \ Parker but the WBC spiked the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    So much for fighting Ortiz

Now instead of looking forward to two heavyweight matches now its down to one.
                    I never thought about it like that. Yes disappointing, the Brits are use to getting screwed over so they fail to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder will not be bought, speaking of cowards Deontay offered Anthony Joshua one of the richest purses in the history of sports, we are still waiting on the chicken to sign the contract.
                      Wilder can't be bought

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                      X