Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Alvarez' resume is better than Lomachenko's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
    Lara? Really? A split decision to a ****ing no power boxer, dude come on!
    The only name worth on canelo's resume is Cotto(at 155 lol). And dont you dare to mention Floyd. That wasnt even competitive.

So yeah dude. Loma is wat better than Canelo the day you wake up from your dream of Canelo. You will see that Loma's resume will continue to grow, with actual feats no,"I was in the ring with X fighter, I lost but I was there"
    Alvarez doesn't have a LOSS to an Orlando Salido level fighter. Period. And - unfortunately for you Loma***uals - LOSSES COUNT..

And BTW, isn't Jorge Linares considered one of Lomafako's best wins? Didn't he just get blown out in one round? Lol.

Wake me when Lomafako beats someone of consequence....

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      At the end of the day, Walters was the boogeyman at 126 and stopped Nonito Donaire, and was definitely borderline P4P top 10 status. He was rated as a top 2 fighter at 126 (if not the #1), and definitely top 5 at 130 after his Sosa robbery. Never had a close fight and seemed to dominate all his fights convincingly. Stopped Donaire, crushed Vic, he also dominated Marriaga much more decisively than Oscar Valdez did.
      LMAO

You Lomafako nut huggers really need to stop. Did you not see Walter's fight immediately preceding the Lomafako fight? Walters earned a DRAW against an 18-1-3 guy. Besides that, Walters was coming off of an 11 month layoff. So, exactly WHO was seeming to "dominate all his fights convincingly?"

WHO?

Comment

both have great resumes

stop hating on loma man

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          LMAO

You Lomafako nut huggers really need to stop. Did you not see Walter's fight immediately preceding the Lomafako fight? Walters earned a DRAW against an 18-1-3 guy. Besides that, Walters was coming off of an 11 month layoff. So, exactly WHO was seeming to "dominate all his fights convincingly?"

WHO?

LOL, are you actually serious or are you trolling? Did you not watch it? Thanks for showing you don't even watch boxing. Man, you anti-Loma/European/white/whatever people seriously need to stop going to desperate measures. Instead of staring at boxrec, I recommend you actually watch boxing.

Walter's lost at most, 1 round in that fight against Sosa.

This guy seriously used a robbery for a fight he obviously didn't watch to try to make a false narrative claim.

Here, since you didn't even watch the fight:

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/12/...-clear-victory

Seriously dude, you should just go an delete your post. This is hilarious.
          Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 01-22-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

LOL, are you actually serious or are you trolling? Did you not watch it?
            I watched the Walters Sosa fight as it aired LIVE. Walters looked like **** that night, was rusty and lucky to get the DRAW. Only an idiot or someone completely CLUELESS on how to score a fight saw Walters winning 9 rounds.

Hello clueless - or should I call you idiot?
            Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 01-22-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              I watched the Walters Sosa fight as it aired LIVE. Walters looked like **** that night, was rusty and lucky to get the DRAW. Only an idiot or someone completely CLUELESS on how to score a fight saw Walters winning 9 rounds.

Hello clueless - or should I call you idiot?
              LMFAO, this guy is so pathetic. Just man up and admit you were wrong, that you didn't watch the fight and delete your post. Even Roy Jones called it a straight up robbery, and how many times have you ever heard Roy admit that about any fight? Thank god you're not a judge, it's clear you don't know how to score a fight, as Walters completely dominated that fight. Sosa was nowhere near close to winning that fight.

Show me one legitimate article or comment by anyone legit that thought Sosa won that fight. Can't wait to hear more ***** excuses from you.

This is what happens when you only look at resumes and don't watch fights, folks.

http://boxingego.com/walters-vs-sosa...s-get-no-love/

https://www.allthebestfights.com/wal...eo-pelea-2015/

https://www.thefightcity.com/2015-ro...bad-decisions/

https://www.boxingscene.com/walters-...a-draw--111112

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-him/99752782/

https://sportswithneil.com/2015/12/2...-deserved-win/

Comment

Ok, we get it, you're a canelo nut hugger. What do their resumes have to do with each other? Not even close to same weight class.

Comment

LMFAO, this guy is so pathetic. Just man up and admit you were wrong, that you didn't watch the fight and delete your post. Even Roy Jones called it a straight up robbery, and how many times have you ever heard Roy admit that about any fight? Thank god you're not a judge, it's clear you don't know how to score a fight, as Walters completely dominated that fight. Sosa was nowhere near close to winning that fight.

Show me one legitimate article or comment by anyone legit that thought Sosa won that fight. Can't wait to hear more ***** excuses from you.

NICHOLAS WALTERS EXPLAINS DECISION TO QUIT AGAINST LOMACHENKO; INSISTS INACTIVITY TO BLAME

Comment

if u have double the resume size ofcourse it should be better. or is it triple.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                      Rigondeaux > Cotto. Rig was undefeated & ended up quitting. Both past their prime & outsized though.

Linares > Trout. Was a 2nd step up in weight as well. Also stopped him.

Guess it's about how you rank Lara vs Russell Jr & Walters. Loma has definitely looked much more dominant against his best opponents though.

Think it's funny that this conversation is even close considering one fighter has 12 fights while the other has had 52!
                      Yeah I agree 100%. Right now Canelo has the better resume but that’s due to the head start he’s had.

Comment

Working...
                      X