Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Alvarez' resume is better than Lomachenko's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    You mean, how he won at least 9 rounds to Pedraza's 3, and scored two knockdowns? That's life and death?

Linares, the clearly bigger man who he stopped despite size advantage? I won't even start arguing about the scoring, I was there live and thought it was at best 6 - 3 (plus Linares knockdown), but what does that matter when Lomachenko stopped him in the 10th round and we didn't see the last rounds? Lomachenko was boxing very well for the first 5 rounds before Linares picked steam up in the 6th with the knockdown.

You keep bringing that loss up, even though everyone and their mothers knows in a rematch who would win. Not just that, but it happened 5 years ago and he's beaten far better fighters since then.

I guess we should classify Canelo as a bum, since he scored a draw against Jorge Juarez who finished his career at 8-27. You know, since apparently fighters can never right their past failures.

Maybe while we're at it, we can discuss Gervonta Davis' illegal punch (lol, called a KO) against Francisco Fonseca?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkigomSj90

Wow, Davis got a robbery win against a 2nd-rate fighter. That must mean Davis is a bum.
    This is a prime example of a eastern euro wannabe.

He's in a fit because Canelo has a better resume than Loma. Anyone with a brain can realize this but this guy can't.

He probably had a mental breakdown when the American tank destroyed Pedraza and Loma had to settle for a decision lol

Last edited by mcdonalds; 01-23-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      I guess we should classify Canelo as a bum, since he scored a draw against Jorge Juarez who finished his career at 8-27. You know, since apparently fighters can never right their past failures.
      Alvarez has names on his resume. "A" list names.

Exactly WHO has Lomafako beaten?

Comment

I would argue that Canelo has the best resume of any active boxer right now outside of Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          You're weird as shlt. I have no idea what the fck you're talking about. I just said they are both entertaining boxers. What's not to like? You're weird as shlt
          I was addressing your fanboyism in general. Read carefully next time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
            I was addressing your fanboyism in general. Read carefully next time.
            Says the guy with Davis shlt all over his profile. Lol...I did read it carefully but you're all over the place. Are you addressing my "fanboyism" for the sport?

Comment

Canelo popped for PEDs, say no more

Comment

Working...
              X