No announcement yet.

Why so much hostility towards Hearn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    He isn’t American and Americans are jealous someone outside is making noise. This isn’t something they are accustomed to because historically Americans have always led the way in boxing. Simple as that.
    Then explain how Americans hated Bob Arum or Al Haymon..

Fcking moron

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      You know what.. it could well be that ive been drinking for a good 6 hours since i last posted to you thats making me say this but im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that what you have said is well constructed, precise and on the whole ... correct.

i like to have a discussion, i dont like arguing and i certainly dont like baiting, so i have green k'd you for your reply and i look forward to many discussions in the future.

You seem like a very level headed and rational poster, and its those qualities that got me into posting on here in the first place, however scarce they may be!
      I remember chatting with you a couple of times before and know you are a cool poster. Happy weekend, bro.

Thanks for the green.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-04-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

I mean I'm a Hearn fan. I like his snarky lil jabs at people & I think he's an entertaining guy you could chill & have a beer with in the right moment. Plus no one in boxing does better impressions lets be honest. And most of all I like him cuz I think he cares about boxing, he cares about his legacy in promotion & he cares about the fans all of which make him way above average for a boxing promoter.

BUT that said he looks like the guy you hated in high school who had it too easy & his snarky lil jabs aren't an endearing attribute for everyone so I can see why a lot of mfers wanna punch this mfer in the face & curb stomp him.

Comment

I just don't get how people are fans of a promoter. That's the weirdest part to me. Every single manager or promoter I've seen that always is in front of a camera...and wants to be more popular than the fighters. Is shady.
          Don King, Bob Arum, Suge Knight, The guy at the end of Fetty Waps trap queen video. Need I say more?

Comment

The same posters that hate on Haymon love Hearn and vice versa. My guess is from the outside looking in, the brothas dont want a white man to succeed as much as the white dont want a black. Pretty common for NSB.

Comment

Working...
            X