Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: We Had a Deal For Weeks, GGG Changed Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... this is utter bullshit, doe...

... then why GGG doesn't fight in Karaganda?...
    It's actually not.
    According to the World Data Bank 2016.
    GDP per Capita Kazakhstan 25,285.9
    GDP per Capita Turkey 25,247.2
    GDP per Capita Mexico 17,274.8

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Team Bullshht know that Canelo will beat Golovkin in September

it sounds like they want to run off and fight Murata so that Gennady can break Hopkins record before they cash out

Team Bullshht..... lying to their fans since 2010
      I guess from the articles and interviews you aren't watching or reading....tighten up....read more.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        "They had a contract for six weeks," Gomez said to Univision. "We sent them an contract in April, they came back with changes, we accepted those changes, and they've been sitting on this agreement and I was getting information that the structure was good, everything was fine.

Yes, everything was fine and the fight was about to happen on 5th May!

"But then the entire structure of the contract was changed and it's unacceptable The new demands were unacceptable. Golovkin's team put terms on the table that are impossible to accept, it is clear that Golovkin does not want to fight against Canelo. I really think he is afraid of Saul."

Yes, the entire structure of the contact was changed. In fact, the entire contract became null and void when Canelo failed 2 PED tests then pulled out of the fight without even waiting for an investigation!

Golovkin is scared doe.

Yeah, ok. We really need new definitions of the words "******" and "gullible" for the type of people Gomez is aiming this crap at, because neither of those terms even begin to scratch the surface of just how dumb and suggestible those muppets are.
        The contract that was signed for may fight was 70/30 in canelo favor, after popping dirty the new structure they agreed upon was 65/35 for the fight to take place in September, now triple G wants 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          The contract that was signed for may fight was 70/30 in canelo favor, after popping dirty the new structure they agreed upon was 65/35 for the fight to take place in September, now triple G wants 50/50
          With practice, you can train your brain to think differently. When you give up those self-limiting beliefs, you’ll be better equipped to reach your greatest potential. You don't have to lie to kick it, I know you gotta pair.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
            Who said Canelo was great?

He's a C+ or B- level fighter. I still like him though.

And he won pretty easily on my card. Gennady did nothing the entire night aside from a good jab. Missed all of his power punches aside from a dozen or so. Had zero defense. Moved forward with extremely little accuracy.

After the fight..whose face was ****** up? That says it all.

Ca$h won easy the first fight and will do so easier next time around. Why? Because he won rounds 10, 11, and 12 on all judge scorecards.

It's a testament to how bad TripleCUCK is that he loses to a C+/B- fighter after scraping by a C+ Danny Jacobs.

And the clown wants to claim rights to ATG MW. Dude isn't Top 100 MW. Not even hating. A mediocre welterweight is in his Top 5 wins...that WW at MW. Terrible.
            I'd say Canelo is a B+ fighter. Can you think of many A or A+ fighters these days?

If GGG lost to C+ and B- fighters, in your opinion, what would that make him?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              This is why you are on a forum, because no one with a lick of credibility would take anything you said as credible.

Brook was a WW champions dumb ass. And if you knew **** about boxing you’d realize why that statement was dumb.
              But still a WELTER WEIGHT. Let that sink in.

One of G-string's top wins is against a welter weight.

Comment

Hope this gets cleared up and a fight made at least within the next year. After that, GGG will be sliding even more, and the fight won't have the urgency. GGG's people should tell Canelo's people if they make it 60/40 Canelo, they have a fight. Let this thing happen. GGG isn't getting 50/50. He should just accept that. Canelo can accept 60/40, and GGG can too. Just do it.

Comment

Golden POOP

These people are DISGUSTING GREDDY PIGS.

GGG Should really be getting 60 40 his way.

This little PIG..Who lost to Laura & was on PEDS

& now because this greedy pig won't give a fair share..

Be SURE He will fight Sullivan or I'm now hearing David LA PEW!

The only fight ANYBODY should pay for is CHARLO OR JACOBS.

They just keep milking you fans! Don't buy another Canello fight

Are you going to be FOOLS AGAIN!

Comment

Now I am hearing David LA PEW!

What a GREEDY L'il PIGS!!! History will remember this cover-ups. It makes it DIRTY!~

You have been Robbing your own people with that GGG robbery..Now you CHICKEN out again.

Because MILLIONS MORE$$$ You are pigs... Go fight a bum..I am sure your fans will buy again...

Comment

This is the NEW EXCUSE!

Great...Does anybody buy this Cannelo poop!

Comment

Working...
                      X