No announcement yet.

Should GGG sue Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omh View Post
    he would get quickly countered with multiple lawsuits from canelo oscar retired fighter and gbp promotions for his defamatory statements saying canelo injected and took steroid pills at the weigh in front of 100 cameras was dirty for the first fight the glove bs oscar and his company being dirty.ggg already hurt himself in the suit by fighting on the 5th and refusing to fight his mandatory leading to him getting stripped and the letter he had tom send to nevada stating they must suspend canelo.canelos defence can be his knee surgery and the off camp clen traces in his system were from the meat from a country with a wide spread problem with vada wada experts in the field concluding that all the evidence including the hair test points to accidental contamination.
    don't try to make sense.

The imbreds on this forum don't like logic.

They like pitchforks. And immigrants of euro/asian descent...so long as their skin is white.

#whitenation

Comment

GGGoons are the new whiny *****es like the pac-tards.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Link to steroid pills quote, never heard that before, as for everything else, there was never anything mentioned before he tested dirty so that shouldn't be an issue, he was dirty, FACT
        In the espn interview were he went of he said drs sent him photos of injection marks the photos were from YouTube channel called something like atorias boxing ggg mentions he saw canelo take the pills after making weight which canelo has taken many times in front of the cameras before starting to rehydrate most famously in the Liam Smith fight

Comment

In the espn interview were he went of he said drs sent him photos of injection marks the photos were from YouTube channel called something like atorias boxing ggg mentions he saw canelo take the pills after making weight which canelo has taken many times in front of the cameras before starting to rehydrate most famously in the Liam Smith fight
          Did he say pills or steroid pills because there is a massive difference, I knew about the needle mark comments, he asked what was being injected, nothing that could cause court issues

Comment

Not sure but he mentions injections pills he's dirty he was dirty in the first because his muscles were to big fight and so is Oscar

Comment

Not sure but he mentions injections pills he's dirty he was dirty in the first because his muscles were to big fight and so is Oscar
              So you just wrote utter garbage hoping people would buy it, the pills would have been salt, he was proven to be a PED cheat so no issue if he gets sued by GGG

Comment

I think with Wilder he had more of a case, it was a mandatory fight. Not too sure if that the case with Lebedev, Canelo was fighting GGG on a voluntary basis. But am sure Team GGG would have explore that scenario if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I think with Wilder he had more of a case, it was a mandatory fight. Not too sure if that the case with Lebedev, Canelo was fighting GGG on a voluntary basis. But am sure Team GGG would have explore that scenario if possible.
                  I think they will be just waiting to see how the negotiations for the rematch go, I think if they go sour litigation will follow, he had broken the contract

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    I think they will be just waiting to see how the negotiations for the rematch go, I think if they go sour litigation will follow, he had broken the contract
                    Yeah I would watch the space, unless a non-liability clause is ready written into the rematch contract. Which prevents Team Canelo was getting sued under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      He most definitely should have done that immediately after the failed test, or the cancellation. It's a little late in the day now because he's tried to negotiate, and isn't getting what he wants. That makes any act of litigation now appear to be an act of vengeance.
                      I agree completely.

At this point, a judge would summarily dismiss their case, and might actually order them to pay damages and legal fees to Canelo and team.

Comment

Working...
                      X