Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Eyes More Titles: I Hope To Win Whole WBSS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Eyes More Titles: I Hope To Win Whole WBSS!

Newly crowned WBA "regular" bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue (16-0, 14 KOs) is really looking forward to joining the World Boxing Super Series tournament. Already in the tournament, are IBF champion Emmanuel Rodriguez, WBO champion Zolani Tete and WBA "super" champion Ryan Burnett. One of the champions will walk away with all of the gold at the end.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trust me, he will win it all. Tete, Burnett and Rodriguez are all good fighters. But this kid is a special talent.

Comment

Nery participating? One of the more intriguing story lines honestly of that was the final and inoue would have a chance to avenger his countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        Nery participating? One of the more intriguing story lines honestly of that was the final and inoue would have a chance to avenger his countrymen.
        I think Inoue would destroy Nery pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          I think Inoue would destroy Nery pretty easily.
          It still would make for good tv. Imagine the hype the Japanese would get.

Comment

Tete is equally good and I would love to see how he performs in the WBSS against the other champions.

Comment

Inoue looks cold as ice, he's merciless. Shades of a new Pacquiao in there... with less christianity.

Comment

A little japanese assassin ....very impressed with him last night.
                He is merciless and a great finisher as well.

Comment

Mark my words he will run through everyone in the tournament except burnett(hear me out) a pure boxer will give him some problems but he will still systematically break him down by the 10th

Comment

Tete v Inoue in the final?

Comment

Working...
                    X