Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Eyes More Titles: I Hope To Win Whole WBSS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cork View Post
    Nery participating? One of the more intriguing story lines honestly of that was the final and inoue would have a chance to avenger his countrymen.
    Nery seems to be quite the gamble. He’s been a bit of a loose cannon with the peds and failure to make weight. I doubt they’d want him to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      A little japanese assassin ....very impressed with him last night.
      He is merciless and a great finisher as well.
      He is another cannot miss fighter well impressed super series this year will be highlight 2018

Comment

McDonnell has his critics but not me. He is a maybe a rung down from being world class but still a very very good boxer. For Inoue to run through him like that was very impressive. He looks like he could at least step up to 122lbs and maybe even 126.
        The Final looks like it should be Tete vs Inoue and that would be a great matchup.

Comment

Nothing in this sport better than unifying your division. The fighter that comes out of this tournament is top 5 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
            Trust me, he will win it all. Tete, Burnett and Rodriguez are all good fighters. But this kid is a special talent.
            I agree. He beats everyone at 118, including Nery!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I think Inoue would destroy Nery pretty easily.
              You are fu.cking crazy hahahaha easily hahaha

It's very different fight against Nery than sh.its like McDonalds, Rat Narváez and Carmono.

Nery will crush Inoue in 8 rounds.

Nery is a monster in this weight.

He is a machine, he has chin, extreme stamina, power, angles, speed, all the pack.

Nery will kill this guy.

Comment

This is a mcdonalds title, with fries. theres the champ, the champ thats not really a champ but a champ till he fights the champ, then theres the champ whos waiting to fight the champ whos waitng to fight the actual champ. two spare champs incase the champ sprains an ankle running from a puncher

Comment

He will win. Inoue will win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                    Nery participating? One of the more intriguing story lines honestly of that was the final and inoue would have a chance to avenger his countrymen.
                    If any matches of WBSS is taken place in Japan, Nery will be out because he is currently banned to make a fight in Japan by JBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Inoue looks cold as ice, he's merciless. Shades of a new Pacquiao in there... with less christianity.
                      Fuk Pac man. Inoue is way better than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X