No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donald ***** Issues Rare Posthumous Pardon To Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    ***** would have been in favor of locking him up if he'd been around. Just some lip service here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Why??? Most don't think it's BS at all.
      ***** can apologize to the Central Park 5. They are still living.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        pointless bs
        Tell that to his living family. This has helped them so much.
        Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Dŕmn the media made me hat *****. I think he’s growing on me. Idk what to think lol
        To be fair he's not a good president, but the media has failed everyone by creating false narratives to make him look worse than he is.

Comment

• Hey *****, drain the boxing swamp!!!!! .....start with the WBC

Comment

• I remember someone saying that Jack Jonhson should not be pardon, just to show the way that he was treated and people should never forget about it.

We Eat Cold Eels and Think Distant Thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I see they requested the real British champion to be there
              Tyson Fury didn't show up?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                The parton means nothing Johnson was guilty as soon if you read the history of it transporting miners across state lines for *** that's all it was read the history... I could care one way or another it the pardon was given but it should be given for the right reason...
                If you knew your history the reason this law was over turned was because it was one of worst Jim Crow loophole laws in American history. Johnson's conviction was THE example used to amend it several times.
                Last edited by strykr619; 05-25-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

and then you send me a pm saying that you beat up a wlad sparring partner at a bar and he stopped fighting because of you.....

and you have proof of all that?
                  We wont have to in person ...i'll show you personally ...dont ***** up now tough guy ...

Howabout me an U fight and we post it on here ????....Im literally 1 hour away from you ????

Dont run away now PUNK azz wannabee...lmaf
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    We wont have to be an in person ...i'll show you personally ...dont ***** up now tough guy ...

Howabout me an U fight and we post it on here ????....Im literally 1 hour away from you ????

Dont run away now PUNK azz wannabee...lmaf
                    all you are gonna get is a bat to the skull that simple I also have that 44 just in case I DTA

dont get mad cuz I asked for simple proof of the things you are saying

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      all you are gonna get is a bat to the skull that simple I also have that 44 just in case I DTA

dont get mad cuz I asked for simple proof of the things you are saying
                      That doesn't even make sense ....o.k so your all TALK o.k glad we cleared that up !

As far as feet leaving the ground ?

Nah that would be your hero Wilder who is the WORST technition ive EVER seen in 30 years watching boxing .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X