Comments Thread For: Donald ***** Issues Rare Posthumous Pardon To Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a racist

Comment

• Long overdue so many Presidents put this one off and never got back to it which is a shame.

Comment

• pointless bs

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          pointless bs
          Why??? Most don't think it's BS at all.

Comment

• ***** first "black" president doe... loser.

Comment

• Wait so he gets pardoned for serving 10
              Months???
              Crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                pointless bs
                I agree. The man is long dead so it’s irrelevant
                He should pardon someone who is still alive

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  can you just for once appreciate a fine and genuine gesture. This is good news no matter how you look at it
                  Agreed, it is a shame we can't take the politics out of it and just admit that it is a great and overdue moment for Jack Johnson.

***** has been a big fight fan for many years so I'm sure he was more than aware of Johnson's story yet he chose to give the credit to Stallone and Lewis instead. It's a shame that ***** didn't do it, ***** had a ton of goodwill in America, particularly in his second term and the idea that he might ignite some type of race war by doing so is just plain nuts to suggest.

More than anything I'm just happy for Jack Johnson, long after ***** is gone from the Whitehouse all that is going to matter is that Johnson has his pardon.

Comment

• That's pretty awesome, not big on ***** but he surprises me occasionally.

Comment

• Johnson better hurry and profusely thank ***** or he will be savaged on Twitter in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X