Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donald Trump Issues Rare Posthumous Pardon To Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe people are making this about political parties..this is about a long overdue injustice being corrected. Doesn't matter who pardoned him, so please take the political party agenda and shove it up your azz. I've had that man's image as my avatar since i signed up for this site because his story should forever be told and remembered. I can't believe how mofo's and their agendas are in here desecrating that right now. Disgusting.

Congratulations to the Champ Jack, you were finally indemnified even if it took this many decades. RIP.

Comment

Trump just wants everyone to be treated fairly. It's great to see him right a wrong from the past.

Comment

Smh at people saying he can rest in peace now.... I bet he never felt at peace a day in his life so this means jack shyt now IMO

Comment

This whole thing is about a long overdue injustice being corrected. Some presidents had 2 terms and some presidents had 1 term and did not correct this injustice. To all ppl: Please give credit where credit is due!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I see they requested the real British champion to be there
              He is not really British he is Canadian but we will claim him, why not?🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

And about time too. Trump’s still a total f.kin orange a.hole though.

Comment

He lost his world heavyweight title in April 2015, when Jess Willard knocked him out in the 26th round
                  What the fock?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Dàmn the media made me hat trump. I think he’s growing on me. Idk what to think lol
                    Maybe try thinking for yourself. You seem like a smart enough guy.

Comment

• Pres Trump did the right thing this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X