Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    So, $6.75 million for 1 year? Damn, I never heard of slave pay that high...And Broner's as washed up as beached whale? Take the deal.
    6.75 mill for a guy you could argue lost his last three fights. Broner is beyond ******ed.

Comment

If this is slavery I want to be a slave!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I would be surprised if he has made $10mill since that offer.
        Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        man this dude is fuggin dumb....

what was it that rocnation offered? 40 mil or something and then he only ended up making like not even half that in the same amount of fights
        Why do people act like those roc nation deals were legit deals? Nobody who signed with Roc Nation made the money they were supposedly signed for. They dropped Cotto & Rigo never made anywhere near what he was reportedly signed for

Comment

6 million dollars in one year for someone that isn't even at the top of the game. He needs to take that IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

Hearn sure does have the cash for a good stable though. Too bad Chavez Jr and Broner are even being considered....

Comment

Slave deal ?!!!!

How is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                More than likely he is getting more from his fights than what we know.
                Yep. Funny how everybody used to say fighters get 2 checks from Haymon & they're overpaid. Now they're saying Haymon fighters aren't making any money

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yep. Funny how everybody used to say fighters get 2 checks from Haymon & they're overpaid. Now they're saying Haymon fighters aren't making any money
                  Sshhhhhhhhh

Comment

I'd negotiate 10-20% more if I was Broner and if that worked i'd just take the deal. The only problem with these deals is that you can't really pick and choose, you have to fight someone where the people would tune in to see you fight, money doesn't grow on trees and I think that's Broner's problem, he doesn't wannabe matched tough and he probably doesn't wanna fight overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Why do people act like those roc nation deals were legit deals? Nobody who signed with Roc Nation made the money they were supposedly signed for. They dropped Cotto & Rigo never made anywhere near what he was reportedly signed for

oh really?

and where did you hear that they "dropped" cotto? to my understanding it was a mutual thing (basically cotto putting his foot down)

Comment

Working...
                      X