Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one believes these bs Eddie Hearn numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Just to conclude I would like to make a prophecy ...... you will not be hearing from that poster for the rest of the day. .... He probably made the comment feeling all smug pondering to himself....... “I’m going to get some green K today for my intelligence. Left it 3 hours so his notifications can add up, logged on his computer with excitement only to read your comment .Then logging back off his computer and disconnecting his home internet for safe measure.
      The thing is ive buried him on here time and time again .

When you do this ...he regroups and TRIES to discredit you....

However there are a FEW like me that actually have more then boxing knowledge but the inside game as well bc im not an idiot.

Hes a SELF admitted troll payed to be on here , the problem with that is im not and know A LOT more then he does outside WBC rules .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-23-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        The thing is ive buried him on here time and time again .

When you do this ...he regroups and TRIES to discredit you....

However there are a FEW like me that actually have more then boxing knowledge but the inside game as well bc im not an idiot.

Hes a SELF admitted troll payed to be on here , the problem with that is im not and know A LOT more then he does outside WBC rules .
        Lolol...... he regroups?������

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
          hearns gonna find it hard to crack this market, a lot of these fighters are deluded divas. this type of stuff is private negotiation, got broner and charlo talking about it on twitter ffs. show some class and negotiate in private, the mans making you a business offer but i guess its more important to impress some idiots on twitter than act like a man and politely decline. and for the record thats a good deal for someone whos becoming a whipping boy for the top fighters and is firmly in the B level category. you went into your shell against a damn lightweight i dont wanna bring race into it but ive got a funny feeling some of these fighters (and fans) are so hostile to hearn cause hes not black, its not a normal reaction from broner and charlo to someone whos making you a genuine offer. ive never known such a hostile reaction to someone whos trying to bring some interest into the sport
          'I don't want to bring race into this so I'm going to accuse a group of people of racism, based on a funny feeling'...nicely done.

Comment

Yea i should also be a Wilder fan club subscriber .....

1 . No need for logic

2 . Group myself in a community obsessed with nationalism .

3 . Be able to go on live chats and scream ...WHAT UP FAM while ignoring actual boxing facts .

HaHa Simple thinking for simple ****** ppl which is easier than talking about actual boxing . lol
            Not sure what Wilder has to do with anything but okay!

Comment

• Broner is one of the bigger names/draws on Showtime, he's probably making similar kind of money right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Lolol...... he regroups?😂😂😂
                He regrouped so much he abandoned his ORIGINAL account "Original Zero " bc it was destroyed ....go ahead ask .around...lol

When he gets out thought he consults with a group but it leads to his demise ....... at least with me , i have a whole comment section saved on this guy !

Hes on here to tame the trolls ...didnt you hear ?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-23-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by randall cunning View Post
                  ah haha hahaa haa haaah ahahaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I reeeaaaalllly want Broner to sign that deal so I can LMAO when the forum suddenly has a couple hundred British Broner fans.
                    LOL @ you thinking British fans care about Hearn. It's the fighters he has - not him

Comment

The thing is ive buried him on here time and time again.
                      The only thing you ever buried was a few dead hookers.

Comment

Working...
                      X