No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Damn!! Your getting sht from all sides... It's like spin the wheel where it stops no one knows with these mandos. GGG had no chance keeping all the belts let alone 2-3 once he stopped doing 4 fights a year. I'm impressed he kept that many so long in this everyone fights 1-2 fights a year age. No one is that poor like the old days. Except in other countries and that why we are losing.
    The organizations should probably just lay out a rotation. I'd assume it would go Charlo, Jacobs then Derevyanchenko but who knows.
    Last edited by Mammoth; 05-22-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

GGG is fighting the tainted taco eater.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        F*k Dereyvanchenko,
        Why not fight Jermall Charlo?
        Because, GGG will smash Charlo easy no questions asked. If, Jermall box Daniel Jacobs first and win than he should box GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Do you not know the difference between what Fury has done over the last two years and what Canelo has done? It's not that hard to decipher.
          They both doped. They both unsuccessfully tried to defend themselves on hearings.

WBC mando was busy but IBF's was not. IBF informed GGG about obedience to fight Chenko at May 5 or 3 months after.
          Last edited by Ajvar; 05-22-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Why is this so hard for the IBF? It's simple, fight Dervy next or bounce! Canelo is NOT a champion! Canelo vs. GGG II is NOT a unification bout! Canelo tested positive twice! How is Dervy supposed to be skipped by both a non-active, non-champion, Jr. Middleweight, and a PED cheat, in the same damn year? GGG, go get your money! Give up that strap!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Why is this so hard for the IBF? It's simple, fight Dervy next or bounce! Canelo is NOT a champion! Canelo vs. GGG II is NOT a unification bout! Canelo tested positive twice! How is Dervy supposed to be skipped by both a non-active, non-champion, Jr. Middleweight, and a PED cheat, in the same damn year? GGG, go get your money! Give up that strap!
              I want this fight because I know he won't run like Canelo or come in as a cruiserweight like Jacobs. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Yeah, if they're out of rotation calling this then I don't see how they can enforce shit. If GGG beats Canelo then where does the rotation go? Jermall or Jacobs since Canelo was dropped from the WBC rankings.
                Yeah I agree, it's a weird situation all around. I would assume Charlo would be next I guess? Or does WBC/Charlo fall behind Dervy if WBC orders the unification?

The mandatory situation at 160 went from 'this is complicated' to 'I have no idea what's going on/what's going to happen'

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Yeah, if they're out of rotation calling this then I don't see how they can enforce shit. If GGG beats Canelo then where does the rotation go? Jermall or Jacobs since Canelo was dropped from the WBC rankings.

the thing is..... what, Golovkin is lawyering up, taking 4.5 hours out of his busy day (LOL), to ensure that the IBF mandatory does not happen..... just so he can run off and fight Charlo?

nope

he is relying on the WBC to NOT enforce their mando

personally, it matters not to me

Canelo is a tougher opponent than Derevyanchenko..... Derevy should not step in front of Canelo, but he most definitely should have stepped in front of Vanes..... I don't think it will happen - because Golovkin will get another exemption - but he should likely be stripped for refusing to fight Derevy in May

Golovkin's attitude during his entire career has been..... 1) I will not lift a finger to make a meaningful fight..... 2) I will not even consider a fight, unless it happens on my terms..... but unfortunately he has responsibilities/obligations, and his attitude to date has not been conducive to living up to those responsibilities/obligations

Golovkin is a vet, who knew his obligations..... and yet he decided to waste a fight-date with that Vanes nonsense..... of course there should be a price to pay for that foolishness, and no way should Derevyanchenko have to endure being passed over for Vanes

once again, Mr Boxing forgot to put boxing first, as he took the easy way out

Comment

Lol, people bashed canelo and Cotto when they allegedly paid ggg step side money to make their fight. But ggg and his team paid the ibf to fight vanes!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha. That’s the too funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

completely agree

Golovkin knew his responsibilities, but he insisted on proceeding with that Vanes rubbish..... there really is no choice to make

Golovkin wants to have his cake and eat it too..... like he has done his whole career..... and his fanbase simply expect everyone to roll over to make that happen, which is absurd

Comment

Working...
                      X