No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    First of all.. we never asked for 12.5 ******.. AJ asked for 50 million.. an incase you forgot, hearn said the fight was only worth 40 million.. which means we gave joshua 10 million over what the entire fight is worth to hearn.. we delivered.. now the devil is in the details.. but he is willing to go to hell an back.??? .lmao what a joke! Enjoy the egg on the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      Yeah, but then the 50 million offer has to be off the table because the only way this fight gets the 100 mill is with US PPV
      Absolutely. Joshua can't expect the $50m if he wants to fight in the UK.

Comment

How in the hell is AJ the A side when we are offering him double his highest pay? Who else has that kinda juice? Now he would rather take less money to stay protected in the u.k.. lol.
        who's we? are you one of Wilder's handlers?

Comment

Ha!!! AJ will go to hell an back.. as long as hell is not in America! Lmao.. wait, unless is big baby.. then he will go to Brooklyn an fight jarell in his back yard.. lmao.. but not for Wilder.. not even for 50 plus million.. lmao. Can you imagine A juicing J in Tuscaloosa Alabama? Lmao!! nobody believes this clown.. smh!
          That is the only L we will take in this Deontay shenanigans.Deontay will pay in the ring for my fat gob in that interview

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Bro I say it as well when talking about Joshua. It’s a joint effort. Every right hand Joshua lands on Wilder he will feel it and vice versa. His money and my money is on the line for this fight so if Joshua loses I lose and it’s probably the same for him with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              We are family.. why?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Bro I say it as well when talking about Joshua. It’s a joint effort. Every right hand Joshua lands on Wilder he will feel it and vice versa. His money and my money is on the line for this fight so if Joshua loses I lose and it’s probably the same for him with Wilder.
                Lol.. right! And how often do we have a super fight with two countries that actually speak the same language.. love of our countrymen seems ****** to others.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Lmao.. ok, I admit, that was funny. U rat bastard! :-)

Comment

As we all knew..they ducked it..
                    Now theyre back to talking about 3mil in russia

If you side with hearn & joshua then youre a casual. You dont have to like wilder but if you side with aj ducking or lowballing..youre a casual

Comment

AJ is getting knocked out, if he actually signs to take this fight, he will be stopped late in the fight if Wilder does not shock him in the 1st or 2nd round. AJ does not have the head movement, or the fuel, to avoid DW for all 12 rounds, he also had failed multiple chin checks that were not administrated by the hardest puncher on the planet.

Of course AJ is a power puncher himself, anything is possible, but most of the smart money will come in on DW by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X