No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Ha!!! AJ will go to hell an back.. as long as hell is not in America! Lmao.. wait, unless is big baby.. then he will go to Brooklyn an fight jarell in his back yard.. lmao.. but not for Wilder.. not even for 50 plus million.. lmao. Can you imagine A juicing J in Tuscaloosa Alabama? Lmao!! nobody believes this clown.. smh!
    dude those are excellent points you made. I was so focused on the money that AJ requested and still not signing I forgot about these things. Great job man.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I’m Team Joshua and we hold that L for opening our trap. He really didn’t think it through which is why he is paid to box and he has a promoter to handle his affairs. In fairness I would say the same thing give me 50 million and I will fight tomorrow. He is thinking about the money only. “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” he is not thinking getting the 50 million he loses broadcasting rights, rematch clause, location of the fight etc. However that’s on him I hear you telling yourself but yes he has to back track on what he said. He has runny egg on his face at the minute but no one is scared. Anyway let’s just see he might surprise you
      Yeah AJ kinda contradicted himself there but A side got privileges B side never will.

Comment

Do the AJ nutters still think the $50 million is a PR stunt? Lol.. This fan base has zero credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          What excuse? He clearly says he wants the fight.

Damn, you guys are getting dumber and dumber. It's like you'd rather want Joshua to be scared than for him to take the fight.

Clinging on to an off the cuff remark he made. How about I find an interview with Wilder saying money isn't important to him, yet he still denied a 12.5 million dollar offer
          First of all.. we never asked for 12.5 ******.. AJ asked for 50 million.. an incase you forgot, hearn said the fight was only worth 40 million.. which means we gave joshua 10 million over what the entire fight is worth to hearn.. we delivered.. now the devil is in the details.. but he is willing to go to hell an back.??? .lmao what a joke! Enjoy the egg on the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            AJ shouldn’t have made those comments, especially when he posted on Instagram, pay me 50 million and I will sign tomorrow. Here we are weeks later and no fight yet. I don’t think he is scared but it doesn’t look good for him. He has to put on his big boy pants and leave home if that’s what it takes to make the fight.
            Big deal, Wilder did exactly the same, it's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Yeah AJ kinda contradicted himself there but A side got privileges B side never will.
              How in the hell is AJ the A side when we are offering him double his highest pay? Who else has that kinda juice? Now he would rather take less money to stay protected in the u.k.. lol.

Comment

blah blah blah
                "he be duckin. dem is scared of my powah, baby" (Wilder's dialect)

blah blah blah
                "I hit ya mate. I'm the A side d'you know wot I mean" (AJ's accent)

and it goes on...

Comment

First of all.. we never asked for 12.5 ******.. AJ asked for 50 million.. an incase you forgot, hearn said the fight was only worth 40 million.. which means we gave joshua 10 million over what the entire fight is worth to hearn.. we delivered.. now the devil is in the details.. but he is willing to go to hell an back.??? .lmao what a joke! Enjoy the egg on the face!!
                  Wilder was BEGGING for AJ fight for a year and once he got an offer he back pedal and started to contradict himself

Comment

How in the hell is AJ the A side when we are offering him double his highest pay? Who else has that kinda juice? Now he would rather take less money to stay protected in the u.k.. lol.
                    You are an imbecile aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Do the AJ nutters still think the $50 million is a PR stunt? Lol.. This fan base has zero credibility.
                      They just conveniently moved on from that excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X